It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you guys win tonight. If you don't... Well, that'll be pretty funny.

It's the Leafs, of course they will lose and it will be in the most comical way. The Leafs will somehow come out of this drafting 5th.

It's the Leafs, of course they will lose and it will be in the most comical way. The Leafs will somehow come out of this drafting 5th.

+1

Even better....through some weird CBA loophole they will probably draft 30th

Happy to add this Game Worn jersey to my collection. The jersey ended up going lower then i expected but very happy it did.
14-15 Brian Boyle Away Stanley Cup Finals
Worn in Games 3,4 and 6

The jersey has been photo matched

26131913704_7d50bf791b_k.jpg

26738013155_2c3d9857ef_k.jpg

Edited by MIGHTY-DUCKS8

"....the maple leafs are proud to select first overall in the 2016 NHL entry draft, Taro Tsujimoto..."

Add Matthews and Stamkos to the TML lineup next season.

Add Matthews and Stamkos to the TML lineup next season.

Gonna have a lot of options for the new jerseys next season.

Well I finally received it the other day. Canadien's Winter Classic re-do. Looks good to me. The top layers of the numbers seem to be pressed on like they're supposed to be. Not stitched. I e-mailed Josh and thanked him. What do you guys think?Agr3ihN.jpg1OfndXp.jpg2HlXo8a.jpgI1Z7Wv9.jpgz3kMP1I.jpg

I suppose it's remotely possible that they may have stitched the diagonal red lines (and/or the perimeter lines) directly through both the red and white layers. You wouldn't know for sure unless you peeled up the white layer to see if the red stitching was visible underneath. Or maybe you could turn the jersey inside out, and using a bright light from behind, see if you could see signs of any red stitching visible through the jersey material.

I suppose it's remotely possible that they may have stitched the diagonal red lines (and/or the perimeter lines) directly through both the red and white layers. You wouldn't know for sure unless you peeled up the white layer to see if the red stitching was visible underneath. Or maybe you could turn the jersey inside out, and using a bright light from behind, see if you could see signs of any red stitching visible through the jersey material.

I turned it inside out and didn't see any stitches. I'll try it with a light and see.

Well I finally received it the other day. Canadien's Winter Classic re-do. Looks good to me. The top layers of the numbers seem to be pressed on like they're supposed to be. Not stitched. I e-mailed Josh and thanked him. What do you guys think?

Wait, the correct way to do these is for all of the stitching on the red layer to be purely decorative, with the red and white layers just heat pressed together? I would not have expected that.

Wait, the correct way to do these is for all of the stitching on the red layer to be purely decorative, with the red and white layers just heat pressed together? I would not have expected that.

I recall reading another post from someone saying that the top layer was pressed on. Unless I'm mistaken.

That's the correct way for the numbers to be stitched together. Look:

I got a better look and yes, that's what it looks like.

Edited by slimcutta

I thought it might have been stitched that way, because if you look at the back 6, there are some small waves that occur precisely at the outer base of some of the stitched triangles. If the stitching went through both layers, it might cause some tension (pulling) which might cause the number to slightly ripple like that.

1982-1983 Jim Korn gameworn Toronto Maple Leafs home jersey – blood stains on front, ok wear, handful of repairs to sleeves and to back ‘0’ –

iT0CJsz.jpg

oA4zCn9.jpg

NCNtTiz.jpg

onikvGL.jpg

YlTkacP.jpg

OWSOh4g.jpg

1990-1991 Eric Lindros Oshawa Generals Ultrafil size 56. Courtesy of Mfitz804.

20160502023515_IMG_5469-1_zpsscjgb98q.jp

20160502023349_IMG_5468-1_zpstw49mlth.jp

That Leafs jersey...DAAAAAAAAMN!

Courtesy of MIGHTY-DUCKS8, a Koho Thrashers.

zgCsUmAm.jpg

Did regular Koho authentics come with the reinforced elbows?

Edited by TheKevinShow

1982-1983 Jim Korn gameworn Toronto Maple Leafs home jersey blood stains on front, ok wear, handful of repairs to sleeves and to back 0

Wow that one is a real beauty!!!!

1990-1991 Eric Lindros Oshawa Generals Ultrafil size 56. Courtesy of Mfitz804

Every time I see it, I miss it more.

I was contemplating getting it back, but I am sure you will really appreciate that one.

Every time I see it, I miss it more.

I was contemplating getting it back, but I am sure you will really appreciate that one.

I really do man. It's a stunner!