It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Authentic University of Michigan 1997 Brendan Morrison Road Jersey. He won the Hobey Baker that year.

DSCN7343_zpsqmvjkkha.jpgDSCN7352_zpsjtx3yukq.jpgA

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Anisimov and Panarin Blackhawks 2016 Stadium Series

DSCN7373_zpsepsurqaw.jpgDSCN7378_zpslk4c1rz4.jpgDSCN7360_zpsrfevsodh.jpgDSCN7366_zps5pp7qm7e.jpg

Brendan Morrison, definitely a player I was not happy to lose when he left New Jersey. That's a nice jersey.

Do you really need two of those stadium series jerseys? Might as well send the Panarin to me. J/K Even though the game was awful, those are nice jerseys.

Do you really need two of those stadium series jerseys? Might as well send the Panarin to me. J/K Even though the game was awful, those are nice jerseys.

If you need a 56 or a 60, IceJerseys has them on sale, then there's a 30% off code, so they come to just over $150 shipped.

If you need a 56 or a 60, IceJerseys has them on sale, then there's a 30% off code, so they come to just over $150 shipped.

Mmmm...tempting. how does one find the 30% off code?

Mmmm...tempting. how does one find the 30% off code?

It should be right on the front page, but it's RB30

Yeah they have Leafs homes for $219 and 30% off which brings it to around $170 cdn after tax. Not bad.

OK, so being that I love '80s movies and I can't help but love Youngblood, I wanted to make a Mustangs jersey. But everything online is way off. So, luckily the jerseys are all heat pressed, including the logo, and my wife manages a sporting good store that specializes in soccer jerseys and has access to cutting vinyl and heat pressing materials. I got an old authentic wings jersey in beat up condition, stripped and cleaned (still more cleaning to go to) the jersey. I would love to hear your thoughts and improvements. The jersey has a really weird font. One thing that I noticed is I need to make the letters taller. I went with 3" and it doesn't look exact. Does anyone know what the Wings use for height and weight of their letters? I think they would be more like that, just straight instead of arched.

Options and suggestions would be appreciated as I am going to make another attempt at this. Here are the pictures of before, after, and movie shots:

What did you use to clean off the residue? Edited by slimcutta

OK, so being that I love '80s movies and I can't help but love Youngblood, I wanted to make a Mustangs jersey. But everything online is way off. So, luckily the jerseys are all heat pressed, including the logo, and my wife manages a sporting good store that specializes in soccer jerseys and has access to cutting vinyl and heat pressing materials. I got an old authentic wings jersey in beat up condition, stripped and cleaned (still more cleaning to go to) the jersey. I would love to hear your thoughts and improvements. The jersey has a really weird font. One thing that I noticed is I need to make the letters taller. I went with 3" and it doesn't look exact. Does anyone know what the Wings use for height and weight of their letters? I think they would be more like that, just straight instead of arched.

Options and suggestions would be appreciated as I am going to make another attempt at this. Here are the pictures of before, after, and movie shots:

60633380-DE92-439F-AB9D-AABA5E2A5948_zps

How were the original numbers on there? Sewn/glued? Or were those vinyl also?

What did you use to clean off the residue?

I used acetone to remove the back numbers residue and some goof off to to take care of the crest glue that was left over.

How were the original numbers on there? Sewn/glued? Or were those vinyl also?

They were twill numbers, ironed on and then sewn down. I used acetone to remove the residue. It takes time and patience, but it will come off evidently.

If anyone on here bought a 56 but doesn't really need it, I will give you a nice little profit. I rather give you some money in your pocket than settle on a size 60, but if I don't hear from anyone, I will have to get a jersey about three sizes bigger than I would prefer. Please PM me if you would be interested!!!

2014 Derek Dorsett Stanley Cup Final Home GameWorn.13166079_10153423285116432_493600635107213178618_10153423285126432_8245515150159

I would agree, if Guennette was back-up most of the season, I doubt they would have stripped the jersey for someone else.

I'm going to say it in fact appears this was the case, but it happened (likely) at the beginning of 92-93 season.

20160515_205947_zpssslfjajo.jpg

Out wide and up higher where the nameplate would be for their names (being as long as they are) - so to the left of the 3 and to the right of the 0 there is sign of 2 sewing jobs. My guess is it was a Guennette... maybe they knew Guennette was done, personal reasons, performance, injured etc. when Settlemyre was called in as emergency replacement.

Or Guennette's from the year previous if he wasn't on the squad in 92-93.

Edited by JJM4

2005-2006 Zenon Konopka Ducks home Set 2 – Meigray LOA says game worn, population report notes game issued but also states timeframe when Set 2 was worn and there is video of him fighting in his home Teal jersey during that time. Other than some neck reinforcements, not finding much in the way of wear here, but he only played 3 games during the time the Set 2’s were worn and this was the only Set 2 assigned to him. Fight strap is not stamped with “Game Issued” as Meigray typically does with GI’s –

VumhJri.jpg

qb2f1iI.jpg

2015-2016 Ryan Devine Port Huron Prowlers (FHL) game worn Star Wars Rebels-themed jersey – worn 12/19/15 during which he fought Stathis Soumelidis; some damage to the fight strap –

B5EKvEY.jpg

a6ivGIg.jpg

^ I've seen that same Star Wars somewhere recently.

Seems that #28 is frequently used by 'goons', isn't it?

^ I've seen that same Star Wars somewhere recently.

Seems that #28 is frequently used by 'goons', isn't it?

Its moved a few times recently - I got it off eBay.

#24 is the most prevalent # in the collection, but #28 & #29 aren't too far behind - all three are common fighter #'s -

Bobby, did the Prowlers come with a COA? I will be posting a regular gamer that just arrived... First FHLer with a COA.

Yes, there was a COA included in letterform to the original winner of the jersey from the game -