It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

The two gwg Blue Jackets jerseys are awesome. I find the similarities between the lack of anything for them and the Panthers to be hilarious. I went to the Panther's draft party because I heard they might have jerseys out too but it was so weird, some had no wear to speak of, no tagging, no info, it was a straight up guessing game. I am more than happy with what I came home with too!

upshall-b.png

upshall-f.png

Check out the extra lengthened sleeves on this one! Ive never seen anything like it. A whole extra end of the sleeve which looks to be right off another jersey added to it.

kopecky-b.png

kopecky-f.png

kopecky-s.png

468471689.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then this guy. It's something else, I think he is going to be really good and I dont know if any of his rookie jerseys are going to surface again. Made a move for it when I had the chance. Ive debated selling it but I think for now I need to keep it. Photomatched the scuffs on the back to the last photo, cant see it in my picture but its a perfect match.

barkov-b.png

barkov-f.png

467220921.jpg

Great pickups to everyone....

The Rask and Bobrovsky are sweet.....

The modifications on that Kopecky are fantastic. I love seeing old school stuff like that on newer jerseys.

Nice pickups! Like the Rask.

I LOVE those Panthers jerseys. The Columbus jerseys are pretty sweet too. This was in my mailbox today.

DSC_0032-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0034-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by Krendelev

You must be banging some rich old lady and taking all her money to afford all those Canucks and related jerseys. That's just a crazy, sick collection.

You'll need to make some room on the upper right for more black and white ones. :P

I don't believe I've posted this, if I did, my apologies as the player photo arrived today.

1992/93 Admirals pre-season jersey worn by Mikhail Shtalenkov. Typical of this era of the IHL, the nameplates from the previous season were stripped and used NNOB. The 92/93 jerseys had white anchors in the red stripes, so made it an easy match to the preseason photo found on ebay! I still can't believe that there would be a signed photo from a preseason IHL game from 20 years ago.

While not his regular season jersey, one of his Ads shirts has been a grail so I'm happy to add it. Interestingly, before the past 2 months, I had never seen a 1991-92 jersey and added 2 since then!

Additionally, it was worn by Bob Mason and Troy Gamble in 1991/92, and shows evidence of the 25th PHPA patch removed (though I have not seen any game photos of the blue away jersey with the patch)

IG9X9595-L.jpg

IG9X9596-L.jpg

Save0095-L.jpg

It arrived today... My favorite current NY Ranger and his road gamer from the 2014 Finals.. Couldn't be happier... :)

5567.jpg

xn5s.jpg

qc4g.jpg

Edited by enzo269