It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Well, it's not so surprising really. When you apply the patch once every twenty years, I guess you get a little rusty at it. :D

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By that logic if the Lafs ever make it the patch will end up sewn in the jock straps.

Well, it's not so surprising really. When you apply the patch once every twenty years, I guess you get a little rusty at it. :D

What would they look like if the last time was 1983? ;)

Rumor has it that, if it ever happened, the Leafs would have to end up wearing black and white uniforms in the Stanley Cup Finals....considering the last time they won, color television didn't exist!

Congrats Sir!

Lots of qwerky things going on which make it that much cooler.

Nice Mike! So you and I are the proud owners of the two Johnny Moore SCF sweaters.. Great pickup! Congrats!!

Edited by enzo269

Grats Mike on the SCF jersey and subsequent photomatch.

And Matt, you're killing me. That gray Klein was the one I spent a few days about a week ago trying to track down after someone told me it was being sold on Facebook. I guess it's better now to know where it is.

Edited by akteon

What's the hat made out of? Felt, chenille or just twill?

Also, is the whole crest one piece or is the jaw separate? I'm always fascinated by that design. It's so out of the ordinary and unique.

I think it's twill, but it feels softer than say, the back numbers of a ranges jersey. It feels more like a patch. The jaw is separate.

1992-93 Flyers road jersey. Size 54

Got this one in a few days ago. Would like to make this one a Brind'Amour. This jersey is so crispy it still has the born-on-date sticker on the back of the Maska tag that reads 02-93. Original Anniversary patch too which is placed well. Not bad for 21 years old...

100_7759-vi.jpg

Edited by rob77ta

Saw that one on the Bay for a while and that it was finally pulled down. What did you end up getting it for?

Congrats and glad to hear it's in such tip-top shape for you. Post pix of the Brindy when you get it done up.

2013-14 Columbus Blue Jackets Ryan Murray Road - rookie jersey, kid's a stud defenseman. will be fun to watch him grow up.

2013-14%20CBJ%20Ryan%20Murray%20Road%201

2013-14%20CBJ%20Ryan%20Murray%20Road%202

2013-14 Columbus Blue Jackets Boone Jenner Road - first (and second) goal jersey, removed "C" from Traverse City tournament - ironic since many think this rookie will be a captain in the NHL someday.

2013-14%20CBJ%20Boone%20Jenner%20Road%20

2013-14%20CBJ%20Boone%20Jenner%20Road%20

Got it lettered today! Authentic edge 1.0 Hawks winter classic Keith jersey

This is never leaving me but what do you think the value would be on this BOTH signed and as is?

As is... $275-300

Signed... Depends... to a lot of people that lowers the value... but I'd probably say $250-300

Its not going to massively increase the value, I don't think.

This is never leaving me but what do you think the value would be on this BOTH signed and as is?

One dollar and one million dollars.

Just picked this up... Was a blank team issued from the RCS sale (actually, I got a wordmark, but managed to trade someone for the same jersey with the Vector)... and lucky me, the company that does the Sharks on-ice jerseys is about a mile away from my house. Big props to Gunnarson for the white Edge nameplate too!

photo1_zps0d46256a.jpg

photo2_zps7b2db796.jpg

Nice Flyers Rob.

That Sharks turned out excellent Dan, the white jerseys look so nice when they are customized.

Finished these two up over the weekend. A few more to post once I have more time to work on them. Anyways, All the kits were from SLC, they royally fudged up the Potvin so I had to hand make the letters and back number 2.

14596686555_37cdf62a00.jpg14410246317_ac69924889.jpg

Made specially to honour this event LMAO

hexvspot.jpg

14410244547_7a50c37494.jpg14594732694_7843cf15da.jpg

2011 HHOF game (year Dougie made it in). I was at the game and have been holding onto the patch for 2 years waiting to get my hands on the jersey to put it on.