It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

This work day definitely needs to end... I have a REALLY exciting package waiting for me when I get home that I bet a lot of people will really like. Don't wanna spoil the surprise though...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impatience is at least half of the reason I send my jerseys to my office rather than home.

Well now I guess I'll just wait a few days to post lol

Haha, no no... it's not good enough for a posting embargo lol. It's really exciting (to me, especially)... but I think others will find it pretty cool too, based on the rarity.

Impatience is at least half of the reason I send my jerseys to my office rather than home.

I don't trust the post office near my office. I once ordered a gamer from Steiner, and the post office tried to deliver it on a Saturday (we're a M-F 9-5 business), and decided it was smart to leave it outside a locked roll down gate. It got stolen. I haven't sent anything to my office since.

I don't trust the post office near my office. I once ordered a gamer from Steiner, and the post office tried to deliver it on a Saturday (we're a M-F 9-5 business), and decided it was smart to leave it outside a locked roll down gate. It got stolen. I haven't sent anything to my office since.

That's not good!

I have never had that issue by me, of course I am personal friends with the UPS guy and we have had the same girl delivering our mail for at least 10 years, so they take good care of my stuff. I will, on occasion, ask people not to ship on a Thursday or Friday if I think it will show up on a Saturday, just in case they are on vacation and a replacement decides its smart to try to jam a jersey through a 2" by 7" mail slot.

Yeah it was terrible. Right when Steiner decided to start using USPS instead of UPS. Steiner refunded me, but I was more pissed to not get the jersey as it would have been my first gamer and it was a great price.

Yeah it was terrible. Right when Steiner decided to start using USPS instead of UPS. Steiner refunded me, but I was more pissed to not get the jersey as it would have been my first gamer and it was a great price.

Very annoying. Was good of them to refund you but that must have been very disappointing.

Yeah I was extremely disappointed. Since then whenever I get something from Steiner I pick it up in person. I try to avoid the post office whenever humanly possible.

Game issued winter classic "style" jersey .

The Laughs wore the winter classic jersey two more times after the acutal winter classic. They were 3-0 in them (should have wore them more often). These were made without the patch and without the writing in the neck area. Wanted to get one of these to go along with the one they wore in the winter classic.

True story, back in November Realsports had a booth set up at the semi-annual sportscard and memorabilia expo they hold here. They were selling a ton of Leaf gamers and this jersey was on one of the racks. I actually had it in my hands and was going to buy it to the tune of $350 + tax but backed out at the last second. Was able to pick it up now for half the price.

18559672209_b080995443.jpg18745868495_e3a273fa5b.jpg

Ah man, I was watching that D'Amigo. Great get. If you ever want to sell it, please keep me in mind. D'Amigo is my favorite minor leaguer.

If you ever come across another one I'll gladly trade this one for it.

Don't know how excited anyone else will be about this, but this is pretty much a grail for me.

First up, a blank Penn State authentic Nike jersey (current style). These are, quite literally, IMPOSSIBLE to get. I found a lucky connection that hooked me up. If these are the types of jerseys Nike would make for the NHL, sign me up... size 52.

IMG_7426_zpsxok52sl3.jpg

IMG_7427_zpsh3v7ibld.jpg

Secondly, from the same source, a game worn Penn State jersey from their first season in Division I (2012-13). This is a Nike Swift jersey, size 58.

IMG_7423_zps4ogf08d2.jpg

IMG_7424_zpshmom6hgy.jpg

I'm an alum of Penn State and currently have season tickets there, so these are some pretty amazing additions to my collection right now.

Wow; the standard cut one is perfect. A great example of Nike/SP still getting it right.

They still don't use names, right? I know they didn't a few years back but I'm not sure about this past season. That is one thing I hate about the current football team. NO NAMES YOU JERKS. Penn State has NEVER worn names. Stupid kid toucher.

Wow; the standard cut one is perfect. A great example of Nike/SP still getting it right.

They still don't use names, right? I know they didn't a few years back but I'm not sure about this past season. That is one thing I hate about the current football team. NO NAMES YOU JERKS. Penn State has NEVER worn names. Stupid kid toucher.

Their first year they actually had names on the white, not the blue. Now they have them on both.

But I agree, the standard cut one is absolute perfection.

A nice little haul today from TTS. About 4 1/2 weeks total. Timing couldn't be more perfect.

1. 2.0 of a dude in a bit of a funk right now. Depending if they win the Cup at home or on the road I'll be putting my 2015 SCF patch on this jersey or my home Kane.

8C9E2A4C-7E72-4509-9073-87924E07AE6B_zps

FF96E842-77A1-4BFF-9097-0C0D467B1DAA_zps

2. Replica CCM Winter Classic

2E08EF98-32FC-4F1E-9EB5-C0C6BEB9F004_zps

C0851F33-B276-48DE-96BC-B3183745359A_zps

3. Replica CCM "10" done in felt to resemble the 1946 style.

F7CBF921-4CBE-4A10-9D34-C7CA54A68C0B_zps

FB7A73ED-9A26-458C-A69C-286E6899092F_zps

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan McDonagh New York Rangers 2012 Winter Classic Away Jersey

DSC02802.jpg

DSC02803.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Henrik Lundqvist New York Rangers 2012 Winter Classic Away Jersey

DSC02804.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 2012 All Star Game Marian Gaborik Team Chara Jersey

DSC02807.jpg

DSC02808.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 2012 All Star Game Henrik Lundqvist Team Alfredsson Jersey w/ A

DSC02809.jpg

DSC02810.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 2012 All Star Game Dan Girardi Team Alfredsson Jersey

DSC02811.jpg

DSC02812.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 2009 All Star Game Henrik Lundqvist Eastern Conference Jersey

DSC02813.jpg

DSC02814.jpg

Authentic CCM 2002 All Star Game Brian Leetch North America Jersey

DSC02815.jpg

DSC02816.jpg

Nice All-Stars, Matt. (I just sent in a 2012 to get done as a Gabby as well.) It's almost funny to see these finally lettered because I remember you talking about them like 3 years ago, lol.

Haha yeah I'm very slow when it comes to this stuff. I wanted to do like 20 jerseys at once and get the 20% off without waiting for the sale, and it just never happened. I'm glad too cause it would have cost a fortune. I still have a lot more that need to be done, mostly USA jerseys, which will have to wait till next year I guess.