It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

@cferneyh - Your collection has the potential to be amazing. So many of my favorite players have had a pit stop in Toronto. Best of luck. The Jokinen is great ;)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cferneyh - Your collection has the potential to be amazing. So many of my favorite players have had a pit stop in Toronto. Best of luck. The Jokinen is great ;)

Thanks buddy! I'm hoping to one day start adding some players with better NHL resumes, but I had to start somewhere.

I'm a big fan of newer Preds home jerseys. Originally I was gonna target a Stalberg, but the Jokinen six game Leaf career was too funny.

Nice one, love these jerseys.

Thanks bud looking to add more but there a little tricky to come by

The London jerseys are great.. I picked up Petr Klima's son Kevin's gamer earlier this year.. Great jerseys with very good wear. Mine was also recycled as there was most definitely a nameplate change and the alternate captain A was removed as well..

cihKtE.jpg

Uxt22P.jpg

Edited by enzo269

The London jerseys are great.. I picked up Petr Klima's son Kevin's gamer earlier this year.. Great jerseys with very good wear. Mine was also recycled as there was most definitely a nameplate change and the alternate captain A was removed as well..

Awesome mine was too you can see the residue from a longer nameplate on mine too

Edited by slimcutta
Why are you quoting pics?

Game worn auctions going on now, on their site. There is also a London Knights game worn forum on Facies.

I know im watching a couple jerseys on there and i actually snagges this one from a facebook forum.

I'm in the UK so I can't register for their Auctions. I'd love to grab a Marner or Rupert though.

Man that sucks ill keep my eyes out im looking for marner and domi i found one but the seller is holding on to it.

Sweet Ovi haul!! Love the winter classic sweater

Man that sucks ill keep my eyes out im looking for marner and domi i found one but the seller is holding on to it.

Don't blame him. I have a M. Rupert in cream, The black is the one of the nicest jerseys ever!!

Don't blame him. I have a M. Rupert in cream, The black is the one of the nicest jerseys ever!!

Lucky!! Im looking for a cream or green jersey

I picked up this 2009-10 gamer from the Crunch's sale this week. A Minnesota native, Kronschnabel only played 20 games for the team. For the price, this is a pretty good pickup. This is my first gamer with the Reebok/CCM neck tag.

Nice jersey, and best name ever!!

Nice Hawks! One of the best sweaters in the game imo.