It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Nucks pickups Footcake. I love that style Moose jersey so much. Their look suffered when changing to the edge format.

Almost wonder if this isn't a match. 2002-2003 card. 2001-2002 jersey (wearing an Itech helmet). If I ever get a Mogilny jersey again, I'm not letting it go!

WCejpOb_zpsxd4hud0z.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-25%20at%208.10.3

Almost wonder if this isn't a match. 2002-2003 card. 2001-2002 jersey (wearing an Itech helmet). If I ever get a Mogilny jersey again, I'm not letting it go!

Thanks for that find! I've been trying to find a match.

I really wanted that Mogilny Sabres jersey that was in the most recent GameWorn auction, but it ended up way out of my price range.

Really excited about this one that came in last night. Ryan Carter Set 2011-12 set 2. This jersey was worn by Carter in that infamous opening faceoff bloody brawl game against the Rangers on 3/19/12 where Carter was bloodied during the fight. Was able to photo match it very easily by the stain on the top of the N in the logo. Very cool piece and was happy I was able to snag it!

Link to Brawl video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlLbJHKw8M

19168277712_033bf3f655_z.jpg

19147902246_5fbe8b71b9_z.jpg

19168278742_fe86cbc5ed_z.jpg

18553414214_646c76f7b6_z.jpg

Edited by Devilsguy

2006-2007 Rumun Ndur Coventry Blaze (EIHL) gameworn jersey, Playoff Set – light wear

001_zps39y4i5p4.jpg

002_zpsqll9iop1.jpg

2010-2011 Anthony Pisano Capitals gameworn home jersey, Set 1 – training camp worn, light wear

003_zpstclmfvam.jpg

004_zpsctuneugw.jpg

The first footcake pic has a cut on his foot and all the pics after don't. I smell a conspiracy.

Stunt-foot?

Mmmmm...gross.

Okay, let's get the man-foot-love out of here. Today was Christmas for me!

First, an inaugural season Trenton Titans home Taras Lendzyk:

onTitanscirca19992aSPauthentic-vi.jpgonTitanscirca19992bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

Lendzyk platooned with Bujar Amidovski and former Ranger Steve Valliquette for the Titans first season in the ECHL. I miss them. :(

And finally, a Team USA 1992 World Championships Paul Ranheim road blue:

Teamcirca19921aTacklaauthentic-vi.jpgTeamcirca19921bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

Because I didn't see a response, this jersey is very much a CCM blank practice jersey that you could buy in the 90's with replica patches sewn on. The crest and shoulder patches are what replica Hawks jerseys used to have on them. That was always one of the dead giveaways between reps and authentics back in the day. Not to mention the fact they're not chain stitched.

For an around-the-house or pickup game jersey it's fun, but I sure hope the OP didn't pay much for it.

Some new pickups

A996E782-938D-4C83-85B7-32E61E45573A_zps
8B102324-77DD-47EF-B7EF-BE45F916335F_zps

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but although that white Hawks CCM jersey clearly has a fight strap, is it an authentic? I don't recall ever seeing that crest used on a CCM authentic before; looks kind of like a replica crest. Also, there's a big block CCM hem logo, but no NHL shield, and despite the NHL 75th patch, the neck tag looks more like late 1990's, and the material looks like it might be airknit, not ultrafil. If that jersey is an authentic, I just can't figure out when it was made or why it looks the way it does.

Agreed, and the "C" on the shoulders is incorrect too. Im not sure why they've always had this "other" C w/ the Tomahawks, when its never been used on the game jerseys.

Nick Oliver wore this through 2010-11 for the Fargo Force of the USHL.

It's crazy to think I've seen that jersey in action and now here it is......

Edited by slimcutta

You didn't claim it to be anything, so hopefully you didn't think anyone (including myself) was trying to say you misrepresented something, because you didn't. For me anyway, when I see something that seems very strange and goes against what I know to be normal or correct, I just HAVE TO KNOW WHY, haha.

So stoked to get this (and it was a nice surprise... didn't know it had even shipped). Glad I went with a different player than most... I was between Richards and Gagne. Really happy with my choice. Was just under 5 weeks turnaround. Might have to send out a Tampa jersey soon too. Bobcat does great work.

IMG_7481_zpsbrbrqi5m.jpg

IMG_7482_zpsypdfr5ff.jpg

Was so happy for him when he won the Cup there. Really wish they'd start using this style jersey as their regular home jersey.

Edited by dsl135