It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the 99 patch about?

http://nhlpatches.info/team.htm

Won't let me copy a direct link, but look at the Coyotes Patch section.

What is the 99 patch about?

As others have said, it's the patch the Coyotes wore for Gretzky's number retirement in 2002. It's kind of a stretch (especially considering that the number retirement was a stretch in itself) but as it's a CCM neck tag replica and has the matching shoulder patches, I can only have it customized as a 2001-02 or a 2002-03 and I decided to add the only patch they wore for those two seasons.

They only wore those patches for one game and they wore the black Koho jerseys with those patches.

As others have said, it's the patch the Coyotes wore for Gretzky's number retirement in 2002. It's kind of a stretch (especially considering that the number retirement was a stretch in itself) but as it's a CCM neck tag replica and has the matching shoulder patches, I can only have it customized as a 2001-02 or a 2002-03 and I decided to add the only patch they wore for those two seasons.

2014-2015 Maxime Sanon Laval Predateurs (LNAH) gameworn road jersey – light wear, fight damage at neck – hole torn from fight; multiple, large bloodstains on front and both sleeves -

003_zpswuuj8ucr.jpg

004_zpsedqjazte.jpg

008_zpsypbvyjxi.jpg

007_zpsk5ctrudz.jpg

005_zpsdk0hmhuz.jpg

006_zpsm491govt.jpg

2014-2015 Maxime Sanon Laval Predateurs (LNAH) gameworn home jersey – light wear, some fight damage - bottom edge of nameplate torn from jersey body in places -

001_zps8zoemlwu.jpg

002_zpsxdplvhzs.jpg

Nice jerseys, Bobby. I've been tempted to purchase an LNAH jersey but haven't found one that fits my collection. There seems to be a bunch floating around these days.

Thanks - there are quite a few out there, but I've been picky to only go after the bigger names from that league as they become available - Sasha Lakovic, Steve Bosse, Tommy Bolduc and Mike Brault (all-time leader in fights across all leagues). Sanon didn't fit that bill, as he's a much younger player just starting out in his pugilistic career, but it was basically a 2-for-1 deal and that white one could have been on a Red Cross ad, so I had to scoop them up -

Good luck in your search...........

They only wore those patches for one game and they wore the black Koho jerseys with those patches.

Well, crap. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll save that patch until I get the accompanying Koho jersey, then. I guess I need to read up on my history a bit. I thought it was worn when the Coyotes retired his number, not when the Kings did it. Whoops.

Re-focusing my collection to just Sabres, Amerks and Sabres prospects, my latest pickup was made in-person at the final day of Sabres Dev Camp. I traded my Todd White Thrashers 3rd for this 2014-2015 Matt Ellis away jersey. Great wear and easy to photomatch!

Ellis_Match_zps67pklilq.jpg

DSCF1326_zpsuznzzpw3.jpg

I love EPS days. Two nice jerseys and one sorta strange one. Airknit Bruce Driver and an ultrafil River Rats Corey Schwab #31, which is what he wore when he split time with Mike Dunham through the 94-95 playoffs to win the calder cup.

IMAG1761.jpgIMAG1762.jpgIMAG1763.jpgIMAG1764.jpg

Now here is the weird one. Everyone knows CCM made some half home/half away jerseys a while ago. Well I saw one on ebay pretty cheap and thought it looked cool enough to make a little project out of. I took the crappy logo off the front and replaced it with a legit twill crest, then sent it off to EPS with some very detailed instructions. Josh (or whoever actually did it) nailed it. A little slant to the "D", but my doctor said that's normal (somebody was gonna make the joke, so i got it out of the way). I had intentions of selling it to at least make my money back, if not turn a profit, but after seeing how cool it looks I'm going to have to hold onto it. It's really unique with correct nameplates and everything, and for a team like the devils with vary little variation I'll take it. Going to be one of the only replicas that I make an exception for and add to the collection.

IMAG1765.jpgIMAG1766.jpgIMAG1767.jpg

I love EPS days. Two nice jerseys and one sorta strange one. Airknit Bruce Driver and an ultrafil River Rats Corey Schwab #31, which is what he wore when he split time with Mike Dunham through the 94-95 playoffs to win the calder cup.

Now here is the weird one. Everyone knows CCM made some half home/half away jerseys a while ago. Well I saw one on ebay pretty cheap and thought it looked cool enough to make a little project out of. I took the crappy logo off the front and replaced it with a legit twill crest, then sent it off to EPS with some very detailed instructions. Josh (or whoever actually did it) nailed it. A little slant to the "D", but my doctor said that's normal (somebody was gonna make the joke, so i got it out of the way). I had intentions of selling it to at least make my money back, if not turn a profit, but after seeing how cool it looks I'm going to have to hold onto it. It's really unique with correct nameplates and everything, and for a team like the devils with vary little variation I'll take it. Going to be one of the only replicas that I make an exception for and add to the collection.

1. Where'd you get the blank for the Driver, it looks great!

2. Awesome Rats!

3. Totally weird...in a good way!

The driver was a pat conacher that I picked up a few months ago for about $130 if I remember correctly. I had actually talked to you about that beforehand and you refered me to slim who confirmed the devils wore air knit for one year in the late 80s, I wanna say it was 87-88.

Turned out really nice, glad it stripped clean to become a driver.

The driver was a pat conacher that I picked up a few months ago for about $130 if I remember correctly. I had actually talked to you about that beforehand and you refered me to slim who confirmed the devils wore air knit for one year in the late 80s, I wanna say it was 87-88.

Turned out really nice, glad it stripped clean to become a driver.

Ahh yes, I think that was around when we first met. Memories...

That's how long EPS takes to do jerseys, I guess.

Eh the split brodeur probably held everything up. I had another batch I sent 5 weeks after that that Josh said would be ready any day now as well, so their custom and stripping must really extend the wait times.

Just about to send them another package, just waiting on my incoming jerseys.

I was never a fan of those split jerseys, but I must admit, I've never seen one customized and that does take it up to another level. Now I like it!

Yeah I'm in the same boat, they'll be getting more of mine once my others come back next week.

I wasn't sure how I'd like it, I just wasn't all that confident in it turning out well. But after seeing it I'm actually really liking how it looks. Not sure I'll even ever wear it, but it's cool enough to hang on to.

Ouch. That one I just got back was in on May 19th.

I just got quoted at 2-3 more weeks yesterday for my jerseys that got there on May 21st

Same here, mine got there on 5/18. They said that since I had some older styles they take longer to do. Glad I wasn't in a hurry!

I've just made a resolution not to care. They're my guys and it takes as long as it takes.

It's not like I don't have a closet full of jerseys to wear while I wait.

My haul from the Wild sale arrived today - I'll try to get a few pics posted tonight, but they're beautiful in person.