It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Just got this today to add to my Panther's collection. Edge 1.0 size 54.

DSC_0436-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Koho have their contract with the NHL? I have a 2004 Wild that's a CCM but another Wild (same style) that's a Koho.

If the 2 jerseys are the exact same style (color), the only way they could have different brand labels is if the CCM is a replica. If they were both authentics they would have to be different colors.

Did another flawless trade with Mr2Bits...

03-04 Tim Taylor Game worn Away jersey Set #2

DSC08993-vi.jpg

DSC08995-vi.jpg

My first gamers :D

Kyle Brodziak 14-15 Road Set 3. Probably will get rid of this one as it's a bit big for my liking. Has a few minor puck marks and a fix on one of the elbows. Pretty cool to see in person for the first time.

19138965794_825086a76b.jpg

19140679533_386e25712e.jpg

Torrey Mitchell 13-14 Alternate Set 2. Got this one purely for the size (54) as I plan to keep it. Had an alternate replica before and have always liked this style.

19761554255_4b77612c7c.jpg

19754296692_19ea4ecba5.jpg

^ Hey, did you get any COA's with your Wild jerseys?

I did not - I feel like I read something that said they'd come in a few weeks, but can't recall if that was on the site or in an email. Let me check on that.

Thanks. Mine didn't come with a COA either; on the site it merely said that each jersey would come with one, but I didn't see anything about them coming in a few weeks. It's a bit strange, but I didn't receive one single message from them- no e-mail confirmation of the order, no shipping notice, no tracking info, nothing. After I e-mailed them on their site asking if everything was OK with the order, they didn't reply to that either. I'm not too encouraged about my chances of getting a reply if I ask about what happened with the COA.

Plan on several weeks before LOA(s) arrive - they're not typically very quick based on past orders I've had with them -

Devils minor league action from MeiGray. The Lowell Devils is a team issued without a name bar. One of several Lowell Devils to wear #17 was Cam Janssen, an excellent enforcer. This one will be off to EPS for completion.

49B33040-A7D3-4264-9DA4-84DEBC15DEF1_zps

DD73674E-4069-429E-98EA-907CB29D2059_zps

The Trenton Devils is a game worn that shows nearly no wear at all, which is what I was after. The name bar has obviously been replaced, probably by the team because its kind of sloppily attached. Also, its on EDGE material on an airknit jersey, which I've never seen before. In any event, a very cool jersey.

C0BDE5E2-6B6A-4257-A981-02AE33264023_zps

1CEBADEC-AD62-4DA4-96D7-FC44306C0477_zps

Edited by mfitz804

Thanks. Mine didn't come with a COA either; on the site it merely said that each jersey would come with one, but I didn't see anything about them coming in a few weeks. It's a bit strange, but I didn't receive one single message from them- no e-mail confirmation of the order, no shipping notice, no tracking info, nothing. After I e-mailed them on their site asking if everything was OK with the order, they didn't reply to that either. I'm not too encouraged about my chances of getting a reply if I ask about what happened with the COA.

OK that's apparently all I saw too then, I checked my emails and nothing mentioned the COA. Sorry you had that experience, because I thought they were great. I emailed asking for some sizes, and they were pretty quick to get back to me. I got order confirmation and shipping notifications as well.

Dr_Puck the Brodziak is a 56.

The Wild apparently do not pre-print LOAs like other teams do, so they will manually create them. Given the large volume of jerseys they've sold in the sale, it will likely take "weeks or even a month or two" to create them and then mail them out.

MeiGray Flash Sale arrival part 1: Colorado Avalanche Kyle Cumiskey 2008-2009 set 2 jersey

DSCN8436_zpstm7ngbny.jpg

DSCN8438_zpsljhdlcf1.jpg

Really excited to have added quite a few game worn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys to my collection this week. Includes 1.0s, 2.0s, pre-edge and even a couple with the all-star patch. It's incredible how soft the 1.0s are. It's a wonder they ever survived a single game.

Here's a shot of all the new additions together, and you can see better photos of everything - and my full Hurricanes game worn collection - on my Hurricanes gallery on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/beagleslockerroom/sets/72157650071883461

19157411704_82b92ca524_b.jpg

Nice pickups!

Still can't decide if I like that McFarlane Oilers jersey design or not. Kinda cool but a little cartoony for me.

I managed to get this one in just under the wire! I was hoping it would be here before the Expo and it was.

gerscirca20152aReebokauthentic-vi.jpggerscirca20152bReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn in Games 3, 4 and 6 of the Metro Finals against the Caps. Not a ton of wear to speak of but there are some scuffs on the sleeves and two open holes above the numbers on the right arm. Chris scored the first two goals of Game 6 in this. I doubt it will be able to be matched but here it is in action:

kreider-vi.jpg

Look at the little weiner crying in the front row. What a turd!

Finally got this kit from EPS. A little tidbit for anyone customizing one of these. The layering thickness on the arm numbers changed slightly after the lockout when RBK took over. Pre lockout the silver and red layers are pretty much the same thickness. Post lockout the silver layer is much thicker then the red layer. EPS gave me post lockout arm numbers so I had to take them apart and trim down the silver layer. No biggie.

19613710408_5b89cf477d.jpg19179120844_16102ed723.jpg

Here's my meigray flash sale purchase. Shirt has repaired and un repaired holes all over it as well as a ton of black marks. Photo matched it no problem. One of the very few maple leafs draft picks that actually had a pretty good career in TO.

One cool thing about it is the font on the name has been thinned out big time to be able to fit it properly on the back. Never seen that before.

19184966733_c463f7f68f.jpg19617821280_2d1fb68937.jpg

Nice Poni, thought about buying one as well, great deal!

Edited by amonte78