It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Usually retail Kings lettering is noticeably off no matter who the customizer is. But these vintage ones that JB has look almost exactly like the gamers. If you want to be super picky, the bottom white layer of the letters is microscopically thicker than on the gamers, but it's very, very subtle and hard to notice unless you do a side-by-side comparison.

Sweet! I can't wait :D

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were ultrafil until the end of the 1993-94 season, after which the team switched to airknit.

2014-2015 Mathieu Gagnon gameworn Springfield Falcons road jersey – double fight straps; huge material-backed repair to front around 2nd fight strap attachment point; repairs to neck from fight damage -

gj1pmYT.jpg

ZfnzmDl.jpg

FYhBh4V.jpg

pEsehjU.jpg

bQYbbTJ.jpg

2006-2007 Bryan McCabe gameworn Maple Leafs road jersey, Set 2 – “A” on front, slight fight damage to front of neck; light overall wear – solid 1,700 PIM middleweight -

FQ59kZ1.jpg

6h8oF28.jpg

I think bobbyp's local post office now has a mail truck dedicated solely to the delivery of his jerseys.

Ah Bryan McCabe. Such an underrated defender. the league toughening up on the obstruction rules after the first lockout had a real big effect on his defensive abilities. His can opener move was great and his shot and accuracy at the point puts a guy like, let's say, Phaneuf to shame

I think bobbyp's local post office now has a mail truck dedicated solely to the delivery of his jerseys.

You kidding? The jerseys are so tough they punch out the driver and deliver themselves to him.

You kidding? The jerseys are so tough they punch out the driver and deliver themselves to him.

That's awesome - I did notice my mailman has a frequent black eye - makes sense now - :D

Are those triple layered numbers on the McC?

Yep - stacked blue on top of white on top of silver -

2009/10 Clarke MacArthur Sabres, Set 1 road.

Only Dave Nonis and Randy Carlyle could have taken a relatively productive line like Grabovski, MacArthur & Kulemin and turned it into.......nothing. Literally. Nothing.

Lol. Good one Randy, good one

Don't forget they turned the money from those guys into David clarkson. Yeah, your right they turned them into nothing.

2014-2015 Mathieu Gagnon gameworn Springfield Falcons road jersey – double fight straps; huge material-backed repair to front around 2nd fight strap attachment point; repairs to neck from fight damage -

Great wear on that Gagnon, that's actually the home jersey though.

I got mine today as well. I was surprised about how much I like it vs the premier and indos I've seen. I much prefer how the red line on the arm is part of the jersey and not added on top like it is on the Indos/premiers.

2007-2008 Colton Orr gameworn NYR home jersey, Set 1 – double fight straps, rear fight strap heavily reinforced, front & rear hems sewn over, reinforcements to the neck -

zcOMt8f.jpg

icHtd85.jpg

coFl192.jpg

sWlClWI.jpg

pfFPdiI.jpg

Even though I really don't collect fighters, the best part about their jerseys are the many customizations they have. Seeing the double and sometimes triple fight straps is always awesome to see and learn about.

Thanks for sharing!

One of my new favorites, 2000 All Star:

IMAG2306.jpgIMAG2305_2.jpgIMAG2312_7.jpgIMAG2314.jpg

Grabbed a picture of about 3/4 of the collection when I was rearranging some stuff too. I thought it looked nice.

IMAG2293.jpg