It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

2015-2016 Ryan Reaves gameworn Blues road jersey, Set 1 – lighter wear, some stick marks & board burns, a few repairs –

gBHEckP.jpg

A19Rppe.jpg

W4IsaxU.jpg

Q0rgWMI.jpg

2003-2004 Brad Norton gameworn Kings home jersey, Set 2 – some fight damage with front of collar torn down to crest and repaired –

K6ujhkM.jpg

f9ycecL.jpg

5MsY6MI.jpg

Early 90’s Mario Roberge game used Canadiens gloves – they match up nicely to the 90-91 Roberge Habs gamer I acquired last summer -

VpY1SCE.jpg

9CT4HaM.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pride of Acton-Boxboro! What a great Barrasso. He sure was a doucher but he's one of the best American goalies ever.

He also treated his backup goalies like crap.

Of course. That's what the B on the front of the jersey represents.

I very much approve this message

Makes sense to me. The Boston B-holes would be a nice minor league team if providence goes downhill for whatever reason.

Edited by JoeM7392

Can't believe I had ZERO competition on this auction...great find.

Hawks Ultrafil size 52...FLAWLESS. It was a good day ?

20160204_170502-1_zpsgywmxcqi.jpg

Never thought I'd own one of these...wasn't a big fan of them. But it will make a cool Wendel Clark. Size 52.

20160204_171412-1_zpstinjvjvb.jpg

Love this one...very well done. Customized by EPS with correct felt kit. Size 56.

20160204_171055-1_zpsnpctenha.jpg

20160204_171147-1_zpsasjhjgqe.jpg

Of course you're not included in that, Dr.

Plus, I'm sure the Boston B-holes would have some pretty, uh... nice jerseys to add to the collection.

Of course you're not included in that, Dr.

Plus, I'm sure the Boston B-holes would have some pretty, uh... nice jerseys to add to the collection.

The alternate jersey was not a fan favorite, and came to be called the Chocolate Starfish.

I actually don't have a problem with the Bruins, and I think their sweaters are among the nicer ones out there.

But resist a Chocolate Starfish joke? Not me, my friend.

I actually don't have a problem with the Bruins, and I think their sweaters are among the nicer ones out there.

But resist a Chocolate Starfish joke? Not me, my friend.

Me neither. I just thought of the Boston B-holes and had to post it.

Been looking for one of these for awhile. I can FINALLY cross it off my list. Light wear as expected, but wear none the less. A few board burns, stick marks, and a little bit of paint transfer.

Ah so you're the one who snapped it up.

Nice one....that used to be owned by a certain someone here

On another note.....judging by your handle i can see that you may have an inclination to that player and some of his old linemates....

HAHAHA!! The St. Pats Renberg has officially come full circle! It's a good thing you didn't pay for that what I did way back in 2009.

HAHAHA!! The St. Pats Renberg has officially come full circle! It's a good thing you didn't pay for that what I did way back in 2009.

Didn't pay the ebay listing price either. Made a fair offer to the owner outside of ebay. I'm surprised how hard it is to find pictures from the game these were worn in.

Edited by steve108819

The best one I've personally been involved in was a 2000 Elias All Star. Mfitz bought it and had it done up, then sold it to LessThanZero a few months ago. I bought it from LTZ a few weeks back, and now as we speak it's on its way back to Mfitz again. That Jersey has some decent mileage on it over the last few months.

I think our very own tmlfan recently grabbed something locally that I had owned, recustomized and sold off about six or seven years ago.

But I think that's mostly because he's a weiner.

The best one I've personally been involved in was a 2000 Elias All Star. Mfitz bought it and had it done up, then sold it to LessThanZero a few months ago. I bought it from LTZ a few weeks back, and now as we speak it's on its way back to Mfitz again. That Jersey has some decent mileage on it over the last few months.

And all is finally right with the world again.

I think our very own tmlfan recently grabbed something locally that I had owned, recustomized and sold off about six or seven years ago.

But I think that's mostly because he's a weiner.

True on all counts.

Now you can remove this jersey from your "It got away" file. I know you had misgivings about letting it go in first place.

It got away 2 separate times which made it even worse. I felt bad, I had to reunite them.

It got away 2 separate times which made it even worse. I felt bad, I had to reunite them.

Joe's a good dude for allowing me to correct my stupidity. Only two more ASG jerseys to reclaim/recreate.