It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear that Shanny was yours originally.

Nope, not mine. All size 56s are mine, they just don't know it yet.

1997-1998 Phil Crowe gameworn Senators home jersey – lighter wear, some scattered stick marks and blood drop stains, size 60 -

gqPYo9D.jpg

NrV1Dis.jpg

Early 90’s Louie DeBrusk game used Oilers gloves – these mitts are destroyed with wear, but they match up nicely to the 91-92 DeBrusk Oilers gamer I have, which was the first gamer I ever bought back in the late 90’s -

Erg2Adi.jpg

YfyD2e4.jpg

Happy to have this one back after several lapses of judgment and changes of ownership between a few board members.

#SisterhoodOfTheTravelingJersey

4B525C2A-AD2D-4A2C-8160-19F36ACCAB1B_zps

60367422-BC3B-4D60-A9B7-2CE6898DCE1E_zps

Also got this in from the Baron. Looks outstanding in person, and the team patch provided is much better quality than those available on eBay. Will be a Schneider. The crest on these is several layers thick and VERY stiff. At first I thought it had been folded with a piece of cardboard inside, but no, its just the crest. Could probably take a bullet.

BDE61A41-FBEF-4DD4-870B-F60059499534_zps

2A3FA167-B95F-4EB2-A03B-43D86E5ACF9C_zps

You could see it shine really well in the intros when they had the spotlights flying around everywhere. Also Reebok made a pretty neat video of guys skating around in the dark with one small light source and you could only see the crests reflecting the light back. It was pretty cool.

So does the crest just look like grey twill in daylight? I don't recall seeing it glint on the broadcast.

At first glance yes, but if you look closely you can see its like that 3M reflective material they sometimes use for trim on sneakers, and it has little flecks in it that I assume light it up when a light is shined on it.

Also got this in from the Baron. Looks outstanding in person, and the team patch provided is much better quality than those available on eBay.

If anyone's interested, the Kings patches from JB are the same size and shape as the ones from National Emblem. They are almost identical, but the most noticeable difference is that the JB patch has metallic silver embroidery, whereas the NE ones have duller, more grayish threads. The JB one is definitely flashier!

If anyone's interested, the Kings patches from JB are the same size and shape as the ones from National Emblem. They are almost identical, but the most noticeable difference is that the JB patch has metallic silver embroidery, whereas the NE ones have duller, more grayish threads. The JB one is definitely flashier!

Hmm...I always thought he just used National Emblem patches, at least for the Caps which are smaller than the actual patches. Might have to shoot him an email...

For last year's ASG jerseys he got on-ice patches from Reebok. I just assumed he did the same this year, so I never bothered to ask where he got them. Maybe I should have!

So he did specifically say they were the on-ice patches, correct?

Actually, no. He said he got them directly from Reebok which I assumed meant they were the on-ice patches. But your question makes it obvious that I overlooked it and that assumption may be incorrect.

But they definitely look way better, whether or not they are more accurate I don't think I could say without a close-up of Cory's game jersey.

Edited by mfitz804

OK, I just e-mailed him about that; will post his answer when it arrives.