It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says he was told they are the on-ice patches. Awesome.

He says he was told they are the on-ice patches. Awesome.

Got that same answer. Said they have a limited quantity so they only sell them if you buy a jersey.

Finally here, took a few with flash to show the crest reflecting. It looks pretty cool.

IMAG2350.jpgIMAG2352.jpgIMAG2353.jpgIMAG2354.jpgIMAG2355.jpg

Edited by JoeM7392

I'm very happy I got one. I love the yellow trim around the sleeves and hem. It sounds funny but the cuffs of the sleeves are really comfortable, the yellow material is really soft.

As was discussed yeasterday, the team patches from the baron are superior to any other ones that I've seen/had. And the crest will be able to stop small caliber bullets for sure.

And before anybody makes the joke, yes the bulletproof crest will help when I get shot at when I go to games in Newark.

Edited by JoeM7392

I'm very happy I got one. I love the yellow trim around the sleeves and hem. It sounds funny but the cuffs of the sleeves are really comfortable, the yellow material is really soft.

As was discussed yeasterday, the team patches from the baron are superior to any other ones that I've seen/had. And the crest will be able to stop small caliber bullets for sure.

And before anybody makes the joke, yes the bulletproof crest will help when I get shot at when I go to games in Newark.

Come on, no one goes to the games in Newark.

You guys are going to tempt me into getting one. Ugh.

Love the Jagr, and the Kovy makes me a little sick to my stomach. Man, the devils could use an additional 30-40 goal scorer right now.

I got a piece of a current project today and got to work on it. Went from this:

IMAG2362_1.jpgIMAG2359_1.jpg

To this:

IMAG2379.jpgIMAG2376.jpg

Thanks. Yeah, just a little goof off on the bottom point of the seven that was over the fight strap twill. Everything else, including the crest, literally just feel off after I removed the stitching. It was by far the cleanest strip I've ever done.

Edited by JoeM7392

Got this in yesterday. Colorado Rockies Larry Skinner 1976-77 White set 1 gamer. These were worn for the first 15 or so games of their first season in Colorado as from what I hear the regular jerseys were not ready in time. For years these were thought to be only training camp and/or practice jerseys but it was eventually found out that these were worn in regular season games as well. I have also put on a reference photo of a game where the Colorado players were wearing these jerseys. There is light wear on the jersey with a few marks on the body and all the logos and customization is screened on. Jersey itself is a size 48 made by Champion and is mesh material. Always wanted a game worn Colorado Rockies jersey that wouldn't break my bank and finally was able to get one.

24331733663_7c2cd66907_c.jpg

24331733633_d3d0518c52_c.jpg

24865264431_05c62d4382_z.jpg

Outstanding. They're so crappy that they're great. I had a Champion Rockies jersey MANY years ago as well and I regretted getting rid of it afterwards. Hang onto that bad boy. It will only go up in value.

Thanks guys!

Yeah the jersey itself is kind of crappy lol but in a good way. I am surprised how well the screened numbers/letters/logos have been preserved given that Nords stuff tends to flake like hell. I guess either it was a different process or the Nords were just not well produced.

Would love to get one of the other regular season jerseys with an actual nameplate on them. Those tend to start at $1500-2000+ so those are a little out of my current reach and that's for no-name players. Even rarer are the Sandow jerseys they wore in their final season in 81-82 where the crest and the customization is actually stitched on. Even rarer still are the ones they used in the 1976 pre-season (I believe) where they are the Scouts/Rockies hybrid jerseys. Never seen one of those out there and here is an example of it being worn on the photo in this pocket schedule:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1977-78-Colorado-Rockies-Hockey-Schedule-Coors-NM-NMMT-/272098417338?hash=item3f5a545aba:g:7AIAAOSwYIhWjvN6

Edited by Devilsguy

The reason those hold up better is because they're rubberized screen printing. The Nords old stuff was heat-pressed vinyl which just dries out over time. That doesn't happen with the rubber as quickly as it does with vinyl. It actually soaks more into the material too unlike the vinyl which just sits on top. If you turn it inside out, you'll see little bits of the rubber coming through the mesh holes.

2002-2003 Brian McGrattan gameworn Binghamton Senators home jersey with fight damage to the neck; jersey was originally worn with his name spelled “McGratton” and was corrected after a few games. Outline of the “O” still visible on the nameplate –

rGN8aKA.jpg

Dof8PdK.jpg

VfGXYAm.jpg

2008-2009 Brian McGrattan training camp worn Coyotes home jersey with popped stitching in the neck –

F90rOG8.jpg

d5cTfRx.jpg

bywxl7P.jpg

2009-2010 Garrett Klotz gameworn preseason Flyers jersey – traded this one away about 6 months ago and just reacquired it –

6lyM0Pq.jpg

Rs70weT.jpg

Haven't posted anything on here in a while. Won this a few weekends ago at a Mississauga Steelheads game for their pink charity game (via auction). They also threw in Nylander's game worn socks. Probably paid a little more than it's worth, but it was worth since my dad's friend owns the team and it goes towards a good cause. Was also able to get Nylander to sign the 9.

IMG_1262_zpsssrykqhs.jpg

IMG_1264_zpszjeuxftn.jpg

IMG_1260_zpsorpp8ckg.jpg