It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put "it" on and it kinda reminds me of the borat bathing suit, just in jersey form.

Oh, can anybody with a Jagr pens jersey give me nameplate demensions?

Yep...gimme a few minutes. I'll probably need one actually.

How could I not try that on? I don't even want to throw it away.

It seems like one of those things one sells on eBay as a goof and it goes viral and someone buys it for $500.

I have that same exact Sens jersey, and that is exactly who I was thinking of putting on it. Those are so sweet.

Yet again TBG beat me to my own ###### thought on a goalie jersey. That Rhodes jersey is really nice, it would be great to add an authentic to my collection.

Lol. I don't NEED it. Talk to me. ;)

I didn't get a before picture of this one.

But um, if anybody needs some white Pro Player/Flo-knit namebar material, I miiiiight have some available...

IMAG2416.jpg

meme0915849329_zpsg7m02hkc.jpg

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

A few new additions:

Well, I broke my own rule of collecting Canadian born players only. Got myself a Jarg Penns Pro Player size 54. Gotta hand it to the man. His achievements and prowice speak for themselves. Pretty sure his wallet is the one that says "Bad Motherf**ker" on it.

20160223_192231-1_zpset3ejzxm.jpg

20160223_192125-1_zpsi2tiit6r.jpg

1992 Eric Lindros Team Canada. Size 48. Courtesy of HockeyMusic.

20160225_193331-1_zpsk6lsnvmm.jpg

20160225_193603-1_zpsrpd6rijx.jpg

1985-1986 Wendel Clark Leafs road jersey size 48. Courtesy of HockeyMusic.

20160225_194059-1_zpssfeotnot.jpg

20160225_193932-1_zps1xnui5ey.jpg

1999-2000 Scott Stevens Pro Player size 52. Courtesy of TheBigGoalie.

20160224_195424-1_zpsv165wlbo.jpg

20160224_195318-1_zpsln3tjucl.jpg

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

That Canada jersey isn't from the Albertville Olympics but from Team Canada's regular season during that time frame. That was prior to the Hockey Canada program when the national team would play regular seasons against minor league teams and other national teams as well.

A few new additions:

Well, I broke my own rule of collecting Canadian born players only. Got myself a Jarg Penns Pro Player size 54. Gotta hand it to the man. His achievements and prowice speak for themselves. Pretty sure his wallet is the one that says "Bad Motherf**ker" on it.

1992 Eric Lindros Team Canada from the Albertville Olympics. Size 48. Courtesy of HockeyMusic.

1985-1986 Wendel Clark Leafs road jersey size 48. Courtesy of HockeyMusic.

1999-2000 Scott Stevens Pro Player size 52. Courtesy of TheBigGoalie.

They are exceptionally well pressed.

:)

That Canada jersey isn't from the Albertville Olympics but from Team Canada's regular season during that time frame. That was prior to the Hockey Canada program when the national team would play regular seasons against minor league teams and other national teams as well.

Well I'll be buggered...the Internet lied to me!

Thanks for the correct info man.

Rookie Clark. Amazing.

Thank you. Been on the lookout for one of these for a while now.

Canada and the U.S. used Tackla jerseys in the Olympics during those yeas before the Nike takeover....with 1988 being the exception. They were both threatened with hefty fines from the IOC for wearing CCM jerseys during that tournament and even had to cover up the manufacturer logos before taking the ice.

Not that it takes anything away from the jersey itself though. Those CCM jerseys are really sharp and the customization method was cool as hell too. I had a few game worn versions of those many years ago.

Christian Dvorak 2016 World Junior Jersey. Worn in USA 10-1 win over Switzerland

Gy5vUcP.jpgxZBZAJI.jpg

Canada and the U.S. used Tackla jerseys in the Olympics during those yeas before the Nike takeover....with 1988 being the exception. They were both threatened with hefty fines from the IOC for wearing CCM jerseys during that tournament and even had to cover up the manufacturer logos before taking the ice.

Not that it takes anything away from the jersey itself though. Those CCM jerseys are really sharp and the customization method was cool as hell too. I had a few game worn versions of those many years ago.

In case you were wondering....they wore these in the 92 Olympics

Lindros-1992-Olympics-F.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Agreed. I thought the stitching was way cool. So different.

I'd love to get my hands on one of those Tackla jerseys one of thesedays. I wouldn't mind one of those old school Reebok jerseys they used too.

1998-99 Zubrus orange set 1. Byrons Hockeyland tag attached to fight strap. IMG_2985-vi.jpg

IMG_3008-vi.jpg

photo-match to black markings on left sleeve

IMG_2949-vi.jpg

Agreed. I thought the stitching was way cool. So different.

And believe it or not....the back numbers are actually stacked twill.....white on white. The bottom layer is sewn down with red stitiching and the top layer is sewn down with the blue stitching.....first time i saw stacked twill of the same colour