It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Plus he was able to save our jersey from being "Chrome-ified" for the Stadium Series game in 2014. Very glad he put his foot down on that.

I don't know, I don't think I would have liked it but as a long time fan and a collector of jerseys, its always nice to get something different. The chromed logo may not have bene totally awful.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I received this jersey today from the Ice Jerseys (super fast shipping BTW).

9E0C6ED9-7ED4-4859-BA86-92A979234384_zps

I love the jersey, but having to buy a size 60 was probably a bad idea considering I'm 5'8". The jersey goes half way down my thighs and you can't see my hands in the sleeves.

Anyone see an issue if I post it on eBay and use any proceeds to purchase a size 54 from JB? I have been wanting one of these for awhile, but I don't think a 60 will work. I just don't really want to do anything taboo and people thinking I just want to flip it for profit.

I don't know, I don't think I would have liked it but as a long time fan and a collector of jerseys, its always nice to get something different. The chromed logo may not have bene totally awful.

Don't talk s*** lol.

Well, I received this jersey today from the Ice Jerseys (super fast shipping BTW).

9E0C6ED9-7ED4-4859-BA86-92A979234384_zps

I love the jersey, but having to buy a size 60 was probably a bad idea considering I'm 5'8". The jersey goes half way down my thighs and you can't see my hands in the sleeves.

Anyone see an issue if I post it on eBay and use any proceeds to purchase a size 54 from JB? I have been wanting one of these for awhile, but I don't think a 60 will work. I just don't really want to do anything taboo and people thinking I just want to flip it for profit.

Go for it!

What's with Lamoriello and alternates? The Original Six teams have all worn alternates without compromising their heritage or brand. There was no reason why the Devils couldn't have had a simple red-to-black color swap alt. It would have looked nice and quite classy.

I hope he takes this attitude coming into the Leafs 100th season....otherwise my accountant (read: wallet) is not going to like me very much

Gross or not, that River Rats is amazing. Mine is one of the jerseys that I will never sell.

Edited by JoeM7392

Gross or not, that River Rats is amazing. Mine is one of the jerseys that I will never sell.

In retrospect, not as gross as it could have been. The black one I got I didn't even like touching.

Great Tugnutt... was young but will never forget his 70 save game.

In retrospect, not as gross as it could have been. The black one I got I didn't even like touching.

Trip through the wash and it looks brand new, by the way. Now I'm REALLY happy!!!

Had a few I hadn't posted yet.

Formerly a 2001 ASG "Mogelny", well on it's way to being a 2000 ASG Elias:

20160522_193439.jpg

Finally a Daneyko ultrafil in my size:

20160522_193141.jpg20160522_193230.jpg

And a T.I. vector 2.0 from Meigray for $129:

20160522_193626.jpg20160522_193703.jpg

Had a few I hadn't posted yet.

Finally a Daneyko ultrafil in my size:

And a T.I. vector 2.0 from Meigray for $129:

1) Nice work

2) Can't go wrong with a Dano

3) Awesome price!!

Since you seem to be very detail-conscious, were you planning to add the CCM hem logo and remove the other one from the back collar?

Since you seem to be very detail-conscious, were you planning to add the CCM hem logo and remove the other one from the back collar?

Was sure somebody was going to ask, and I should have taken a picture of the back.

Collar logo is gone already. I haven't gotten around to asking yet because I'm not sending it out for a little while, but If Keener can add the hem logo it will be going there for that.

Little more in depth than my usual projects, but it was cheap enough that I can justify it. Plus I was having a hard time finding a 2000 world in my size.

I should have known you'd have that covered! Was that really formerly a Mogilny? I don't think he even played in that game.

No, it was a Mogelny. Gotta post that picture, JoeM, it's a classic.

And I believe that year he was picked and didn't play due to injury.

I should have known you'd have that covered! Was that really formerly a Mogilny? I don't think he even played in that game.

It was actually a "MogElny". Mogilny was named to the 2001 game and dropped out due to injury. The terrible misspelling probably played into the great price. There was no namebar either, so that strip was not fun.

Already had a devils patch, but it was a bad one and it was on crooked, so even the part I thought would be easy was a pain to deal with. That shimmery fabric on the shoulders is not the most cooperative when it comes to glue removal.

Mfitz beat me to it, but yeah it was pretty funny.

Mogelny.jpg

I move henceforth all misspelled customized jerseys hereinafter be called "a Mogelny". So funny.

I move henceforth all misspelled customized jerseys hereinafter be called "a Mogelny". So funny.

Add it to the glossary!

After going back to find that picture, I realized why I bought it anyway. I paid $50 for it.

Mfitz beat me to it, but yeah it was pretty funny.

Since he's Russian, it should probably look like this anyway:

32485659952761-vi.jpg

Much better.

Thanks to HockeyMusic fro the help with this one

Roy Avs jersey

IMG_0582_zpshhtufdcv.jpg

IMG_0589_zpsqy5b1lsc.jpg

Not jersey buy game worn cup patchs I found on Facebook

IMG_0595_zpsehp6m9iq.jpg