It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

First new one in awhile that I can share.

2006-07 Columbus Blue Jackets Rick Nash Road Set 1 - it's hard to tell, but it has a really nice repair on the right shoulder that goes right up against the patch as well as another repair on the left sleeve. Most of the stick marks are blown out by the camera flash.

2006-07%20CBJ%20Rick%20Nash%20Road%201-L
2006-07%20CBJ%20Rick%20Nash%20Road%202-L

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep! Great Nash

1998-99 Predators Dominic Roussel Preseason Jersey w/ Velcro Nameplate

I dont know a whole lot about the jersey so far but it has light marks on sleeves and a little bit of paint transfer on it. Dominic spent parts of 5 different seasons in Hershey and I saw him play a ton so its very cool to have this. One of his Bears jerseys is still a grail but he's one of a few players to play for both Hershey & Nashville in any capacity. I can't get enough of the Preds 1st year jerseys - Bperkins just landed the road version too, its like we're twins!

roussel-b.jpg

roussel-f.jpg

That Nash is amazing. I love their old logo so much, I wish they at least kept it as an alternate... :(

Nothing like what you guys get, but today I got back my red Lowell Devils (Grant Marshall) and Trenton Devils (Jeff Frazee) replicas from being customized. No pics because they went straight to storage.

Only a couple more and I'll have one from each team in franchise history, NHL and minors.

Finally was able to make it to Denver Athletic today. This one's been ready for about 5 or 6 weeks --- just couldn't get across town. Loved Shjon Podein when he played here, and will always love Starter Mesh. Have wanted a jersey with his name & number since the Avs won the cup in '01. 12 years and the wait is over!IMG_4095.jpgIMG_4101.jpg

Finally was able to make it to Denver Athletic today. This one's been ready for about 5 or 6 weeks --- just couldn't get across town. Loved Shjon Podein when he played here, and will always love Starter Mesh. Have wanted a jersey with his name & number since the Avs won the cup in '01. 12 years and the wait is over!

Cant beat the starter mesh :thumbsup:

That Podein is sweet. I have yet to find a starter mesh i have been on the hunt for one for a while but i keep buying the newer style jerseys. Awesome pick up.

That Podein is sweet. I have yet to find a starter mesh i have been on the hunt for one for a while but i keep buying the newer style jerseys. Awesome pick up.

Thanks. My first non-Forsberg/Sakic that I've had DA do for me. I think this is going to lead to the sickness getting out of control. When I picked the Podein up I dropped off another white mesh that will be made into a Kamensky. It'll be tough not to just keep talking myself into getting mesh jerseys of players I liked, liked a little, sort of liked, watched, saw in a game or two, knew of, heard of, would believe played for the avs if someone told me, etc. Someday I'll be taking in a Starter jersey to have them put on Shean Donovan or Serge Aubin because I've run out of players - but they wore the mesh, so.....

Two in the mail this week:

Starter Lemieux replica

1373460_10153275194470313_674530559_n.jp

1372914_10153275194475313_1487865855_n.j

That I'm not very happy with. The GF saw it while I was browsing eBay and had me bid on it for her. It was described as being pretty beat up and used, but I didn't realize that the NOB letters are all a liiiiittle crooked (nevermind the lack of nameplate). She's got final say as to whether or not it gets fixed, since I'm the jersey nerd in the relationship, and she's the Pens fan.

And the second, fresh back from Keener:

2001 Hejduk World All-Star

1291308_10153275194480313_1711298657_n.j

1381056_10153275194465313_1073772385_n.j

I am so stoked on how good this came out. If you guys had any doubts about sending stuff to Keener, forget them.