Next on your list...

Mach_9

Which jersey is next on your list of desired sweaters? You can provide a list if you like, starting with the jersey you'd be most likely to purchase first (today if you could) and ending in jerseys you'd like someday but aren't on your immediate radar.

For me, it's something like this:

*Ottawa Alternate Authentic Havlat #9 (outdated, but he's a favorite and I love this jersey)

*Sabres Home Authentic Afinogenov #61

*Flyers Home Authentic Forsberg #21 (another favorite, though I thoroughly enjoyed the thrashing the Sabres gave them)

*Washinton Home Authentic Ovechkin #8

*Pittsburgh Road Authentic Malkin #71

*Sabres Alternate - should they ever go on sale - Briere #48 or Roy #9

The very next jersey I'll be adding to my collection, however is a Sabres Road Authentic Pominville #29, as soon as the jerseys are in stock.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which jersey is next on your list of desired sweaters? You can provide a list if you like, starting with the jersey you'd be most likely to purchase first (today if you could) and ending in jerseys you'd like someday but aren't on your immediate radar.

For me, it's something like this:

*Ottawa Alternate Authentic Havlat #9 (outdated, but he's a favorite and I love this jersey)

*Sabres Home Authentic Afinogenov #61

*Flyers Home Authentic Forsberg #21 (another favorite, though I thoroughly enjoyed the thrashing the Sabres gave them)

*Sabres Alternate - should they ever go on sale - Briere #48 or Roy #9

Sabres Home Vanek #26

Thrashers Road Kovalchuk #17

Penguins Road LeClair #10

Canadiens Dark LeClair #17

Those are the ones that come to mind at the moment.

Sabres Home Vanek #26

Thrashers Road Kovalchuk #17

Penguins Road LeClair #10

Canadiens Dark LeClair #17

Those are the ones that come to mind at the moment.

Hmm. I should add Vanek to my list and consider Kovalchuk for later on... I'll also have to get a Crane #39 Sabres shirt eventually for myself :)

• Sabres vintage white (hooray, eBay)
  • Canadiens vintage '46 (I saw that IJ had gotten my size in, and I was hemming and hawing for about about the 2 weeks since I'd seen it. Finally bit the bullet yesterday and ordered it, and lucky for me, it turned out to be the last one!)
  • Boston '07-'08 authentic, white <-- to be preordered from IJ on Friday :)
  • Boston '07-'08 authentic, black
  • Boston white
  • Boston '91 throwback ('nother eBay score)
  • Milwaukee Admirals (Ded Bob edition :D)

- Habs Vintage '46 Jersey

- Quebec Nordiques Vintage '92 Sakic Jersey (Blue)

- L.A. Kings Vintage '93 Gretzky Jersey (Black)

Hmm, that could mean Christmast List time. The last thing my wife would buy for me now would be a jersey. :lol: But now that ya got me thinking, IF...

Sabres blue throwback/2006-07 third jersey

Indianapolis Racers

Atlanta Flames

Hmm, that could mean Christmast List time. The last thing my wife would buy for me now would be a jersey. :lol: But now that ya got me thinking, IF...

Sabres blue throwback/2006-07 third jersey

Indianapolis Racers

Atlanta Flames

I appologize in advance if getting you started leads to a hefty christmas list :lol:

Everyone has their 'one day' jersey though, at the very least that they'd like to pick up. I just wanted to see what people were looking for.

right now i've got a couple more Devils ones i want to get... i'm looking for ones that have the 75th anniversary patch, the special Stanley Cup patch, one with the new 25th annviersary logo, and i think the only way to get one with last year's JM patch is to get one game used, so i always have an eagle eye out for those.

i'm going to get a Lamoriello jersey done next! authentic, in red. and i'm thinking number 13, since no Devil will ever wear that number...

right now i've got a couple more Devils ones i want to get... i'm looking for ones that have the 75th anniversary patch, the special Stanley Cup patch, one with the new 25th annviersary logo, and i think the only way to get one with last year's JM patch is to get one game used, so i always have an eagle eye out for those.

i'm going to get a Lamoriello jersey done next! authentic, in red. and i'm thinking number 13, since no Devil will ever wear that number...

Though he has a pretty big contract right now with the Isles, I (like many others) have always wanted to see Satan in a Devils jersey.

I like the idea for the Lamoriello jersey. I find a lot of game used jerseys online in my browsing - I'll post any Devils shirts I find here. I think Satan could work in NJ. I've always liked the way Gionta has played and I've always thought he and Havlat would make an incredible pair of wings in New Jersey. The speed, hands, finishing touch... it would be incredible. All they'd need would be D-men to outlet the puck.

and i'm thinking number 13, since no Devil will ever wear that number...

I am curious, is this a team policy or is it a superstitious thing? I just found a website that lists every player to have ever worn a jersey on the Devils and their numbers and you are right that nobody has ever worn 13.

Though he has a pretty big contract right now with the Isles, I (like many others) have always wanted to see Satan in a Devils jersey.

... wearing #6 to be read across from one sleeve to the other. :P

Thank goodness Mario never played for us.

My list:

-Crosby

-Ovechkin

-Cam Janssen, one of my current favorite Devils.

Crosby looked pretty sharp tonight. Welcome to the boards.

My list is growing far faster than I'm able to account for. I figured since I can't buy any of them at the moment I'd just update my list and further taunt myself...

*Czech Swift White Havlat #24

*Sabres Home Authentic Afinogenov #61 (maybe Vanek #26)

*Remparts Authentic Road Hennessey or Gagne

*Russia Swift White Ovechkin #8 or Kovalchuk #71

*Ottawa Alternate Authentic Havlat #9

*Sabres Dark Vintage Briere #48

*Montreal Vintage or Alternate Maurice Richard

*Flyers Home Authentic Forsberg #21

I would probably buy a Crosby and not an Ovechkin, since that Cap jersey is being discontinued.

Maybe a Niedermayer Duck jersey. Hell, Mad Max may be on my list as well.

1. Crosby

2. Niedermayer

3. Afinogenov

4. Malkin

5. Team Italy (06 Olympics)

I would probably buy a Crosby and not an Ovechkin, since that Cap jersey is being discontinued.

Maybe a Niedermayer Duck jersey. Hell, Mad Max may be on my list as well.

1. Crosby

2. Niedermayer

3. Afinogenov

4. Malkin

5. Team Italy (06 Olympics)

Ovie looks classy in the Caps black jersey, so I'll go for one eventually, even if they are going to change. I'm opting for Havlat on a sens alternative instead of on a Hawks jersey as well, since the Sens third is one of my favorites around.

Ovie looks classy in the Caps black jersey, so I'll go for one eventually, even if they are going to change. I'm opting for Havlat on a sens alternative instead of on a Hawks jersey as well, since the Sens third is one of my favorites around.

Yeah, the Ovechkin replica I have is the black one. It just looks better than their road whites.

hmmm I don't generally get jerseys with player names, just my own name and number since I don't get traded but my Flames jersey is now in stock so I shoud be getting it by the end of the month.

Next one on my list...hmm I'd say a Wild jersey but not sure which one. Buffalo is tempting but I just don't see them coming into stock anytime soon (Authentics).

hmmm I don't generally get jerseys with player names, just my own name and number since I don't get traded but my Flames jersey is now in stock so I shoud be getting it by the end of the month.

Next one on my list...hmm I'd say a Wild jersey but not sure which one. Buffalo is tempting but I just don't see them coming into stock anytime soon (Authentics).

Every time I get a jersey with a player's name on it, he gets traded within a year or two. I bought a Joe Thornton Bruins jersey a few months before he got dealt to San Jose, I wasn't happy about that for two reasons. Now, had he been traded to Phoenix, I'd only be half as upset.

I put my name on a set of Coyotes jerseys since they're not going to trade me. :lol: My number is 76 and when Travis Roche was wearing it in preseason, I looked like this guy ---> <_< .

Every time I get a jersey with a player's name on it, he gets traded within a year or two. I bought a Joe Thornton Bruins jersey a few months before he got dealt to San Jose, I wasn't happy about that for two reasons. Now, had he been traded to Phoenix, I'd only be half as upset.

I put my name on a set of Coyotes jerseys since they're not going to trade me. :lol: My number is 76 and when Travis Roche was wearing it in preseason, I looked like this guy ---> <_< .

I put my name (actually it's a pseudonym that I use for my writing) on some of my jerseys, but I enjoy having player names more. My number is usually 39 or 93 when I play and almost always 39 on my NHL jerseys. Not a very common number but I can name a handful of players who wear it.

I have always wanted to get a jersey with my name on it, but the only ones I have with my name are all baseball ones, one custom and the rest are ones for teams I have played for. Perhaps one of my next purchases will be a jersey with my name and number (though we have slightly discussed this already)

That was a problem with me and football jerseys for a few years, I would get one and the player would be traded within a season or leave via free agency. Of my hockey jerseys only 1 of them left the team within a 2 year period of me getting the jersey and that was Havlat. I ordered a Havlat white jersey from here a couple years ago and then he got traded. I was worried when Zherdev almost held out and played in Russia this year as I have one of him too.

I have always wanted to get a jersey with my name on it, but the only ones I have with my name are all baseball ones, one custom and the rest are ones for teams I have played for. Perhaps one of my next purchases will be a jersey with my name and number (though we have slightly discussed this already)

That was a problem with me and football jerseys for a few years, I would get one and the player would be traded within a season or leave via free agency. Of my hockey jerseys only 1 of them left the team within a 2 year period of me getting the jersey and that was Havlat. I ordered a Havlat white jersey from here a couple years ago and then he got traded. I was worried when Zherdev almost held out and played in Russia this year as I have one of him too.

It doesn't really bother me when a guy gets traded. I still where the jersey proudly. When I go see Philly play the Rangers and where a Colorado Forsberg jersey, everyone knows without reading the name who it's going to be. As long as I bought the jersey because I liked the design and not just for the player, I don't really mind.

It doesn't really bother me when a guy gets traded. I still where the jersey proudly. When I go see Philly play the Rangers and where a Colorado Forsberg jersey, everyone knows without reading the name who it's going to be. As long as I bought the jersey because I liked the design and not just for the player, I don't really mind.

I completely agree, I have no shame in my Havlat or LeClair jerseys.

I have a Drury Avalanche jersey with a Stanley Cup patch on it. I can't remember the last time I wore it, if I haven't pawned it yet. When players go to different clubs than what's on the the jersey, I tend to send those to the back of the line in the jersey rotation.