Purchased a NYR mini plan in the new bridge seats

How does this bridge thing even work? Can you actually look over a railing on both sides down on to the ice? I feel like this will not be as awesome as the MSG website would have you believe....

Can someone just go up there to check it out or will you need tickets in that area to access it do you know?

My original understanding from speaking to the guy who was in charge of construction was that it was going to be a separate entrance where people who had seats for up there couldn't get into the rest of the Garden, but I honestly can't imagine that being the case as an end result just because of logistics, not to mention how it blocks people from getting out and spending money in stores and elsewhere.

Keeping people from getting into concessions and stores is insane, there's no way they could logically do that. Anybody have a link to the interactive seating chart?

Interactive seating chart is http://rangers.io-media.com/ it's pretty cool to play with.

I couldn't get the bridges to show up until set Select Your Level to Level 10 specifically (the All Sections options didn't seem to show it for me)..

The view reminds me of when I watched an ECHL playoff game from a skybox once.

Looking at the prices for tickets at MSG just makes me glad my "local" arena is in Columbus. For the game vs. the Rangers on Nov. 7th I got a pair of seats second row from the glass for $125 a pop.

Looking at the prices for tickets at MSG just makes me glad my "local" arena is in Columbus. For the game vs. the Rangers on Nov. 7th I got a pair of seats second row from the glass for $125 a pop.

I love being an Isles fan. The team is "enjoyable" and it is priced how the organization functions -- minor league

I get a 1/2 season plan and my seats weren't too bad pricing wise but for what you pay to sit in what was the 400's would get you like 5 rows behind the bench in another venue.

I think I've seen my last Rangers game in person at MSG. They're turning this arena into a joke. $60 for a ticket to look at an effing bridge? No thanks.

The prices are ridiculous, even for s***ty opponents. I'll end up getting to one or two at MSG if I buy my tickets on StubHub a few hours before the game, but I'll probably just go see Rangers/Devils in Jersey a few times because I can get tickets for 20 bucks.