2014 winter classic

iceman91

Received my Wings Winter Classic from Ice Jerseys and can confirm its a 2.0, still in original packaging so I doubt there is a patch on it...which is fine with me either way, I bet they wear them again without the patch.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone that ordered a non-Winter Classic 2.0s from IceJerseys that are listed as "available" but not immediately in stock received their jersey from them?

Thinking about ordering one and was curious how long it took to arrive, and to confirm that a 2.0 arrived

I ordered one last week- they said the estimated ship date would be 2/3....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i did not realie when those auctions ended.......anyone here win one they'd be willing to sell?

Most went fairly cheap. I should have pulled the trigger on the Cujo for $400. I'll regret it more tomorrow when I don't win what I've really been saving for.

Most went fairly cheap. I should have pulled the trigger on the Cujo for $400. I'll regret it more tomorrow when I don't win what I've really been saving for.

Only the Leafs auctioned off Alumni jerseys, right? Other than Petr Klima's daugher auctioning off his on ebay, I have not seen anything on Red Wings Alumni gamers. Anyone else hear anything?

Did you guys ever get your Rangers 2.0s from IceJerseys? Curious to see how long they actually took to get to you

I got it right around the time they had indicated.

Yup. Arena Wear is good for like a week turnaround. My Lundqvist should be at my door today.

Man I can't believe some went for so little. If I only knew I would have bought the Potvin!!!!!!

One of my fav players.

Does anyone know if more will be listed?

• 1 month later...

Did the Red Wings ever wear their Winter Classic style unis a 2nd time this season?

I don't believe they did, but just wanted to confirm. In 2009 they wore their WC-style unis (minus the patch) for the last home game of the year, but I do not believe they did that this year.

Also, did anyone pick up a Wings Gamer from this year's game? I am assuming they would be virtually identical to the retail 2.0, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

I didn't get a gamer but I did get a team issued 2.0. Same subtle differences as usual, extra stitching in fight strap, shoulders etc, no retail neck tags.

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw on eBay that JerseyBaron now has authentic Detroit Red Wings red Alumni jerseys, as well as the blue Toronto Maple Leafs for $349 each with several sizes available.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Just saw on eBay that JerseyBaron now has authentic Detroit Red Wings red Alumni jerseys, as well as the blue Toronto Maple Leafs for $349 each with several sizes available.

RCS has the Maple leafs in stock for $100 less

edit***brain fart, you're talking about the alumni for the leafs. RCS does NOT have them

Edited by ted1025