More sublimation fun...

JunkyardAthletic

We were a beta tester for EPSON America's new sublimation printer. Here's a colorful jersey we made for their booth at the upcoming SGIA show in Orlando.

Apologies in advance for the rather "large" images.

554175_668829879795237_1340771915_n.jpg

1374838_668829876461904_1749555722_n.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great. I didn't even know Epson was still around. In the pre HP and Lexmark days, Epson printers were the best. Good to know they are still going on commercially.

Thanks Ted! Maybe this would make a pretty cool paintball jersey. Nobody would know when you were shot!

Weird I was thinking the same exact thing when I first saw it lol

That's great. I didn't even know Epson was still around. In the pre HP and Lexmark days, Epson printers were the best. Good to know they are still going on commercially.

Yes, still going. We were a beta tester on their new wide format sublimation printer, however, we've since sent it back and picked up a second MUTOH.

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of sublimation and knowing that you did some work for the Bakersfield Condors this season, did Junkyard Athletic do these jerseys?

AbeSweater-590x388.jpg
ku-xlarge-590x305.png

• 3 weeks later...

Now here's one that Junkyard did do that is simply amazing ...

73191_174118669266363_4589551_n.jpg

149036_175933472418216_6927801_n.jpg

Coolest thing I've seen in a while.

The best part of this job was the clients original design. Was drawn on a note pad with color pens.

Also, a side note to this, this client is the ice maker/Zamboni driver for the Anaheim Ducks.

Holy crap! That's the wildest thing I've seen all year. The addition of the mask and pads make it even better too. I love the number 84 as well; being the year that the show started. That was a good year for cartoons with Voltron AND Transformers beginning!

Holy crap! That's the wildest thing I've seen all year. The addition of the mask and pads make it even better too. I love the number 84 as well; being the year that the show started. That was a good year for cartoons with Voltron AND Transformers beginning!

Original drawing from client:

76558_174115545933342_5674161_n.jpg

That's awesome, he even has the sword on the stick. That will definitely get people's attention

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now here's one that Junkyard did do that is simply amazing ...

73191_174118669266363_4589551_n.jpg

149036_175933472418216_6927801_n.jpg

Coolest thing I've seen in a while.

Heartbroken and sad, we found out earlier tonight that Joel passed away in a motorcycle accident. RIP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Simply awesome. If you haven't already, this needs to be sent to PuckDaddy.

Saw Bailey closeup walking around in this at the game last night. Unfortunately the Kings didn't look as good against the Ducks as Bailey did.

Such an awesome jersey... I actually really like both of these teams, but that is just so clever.