Brandon Saad Saginaw red alt...

Tazer19

Hello everyone...

I am looking for some help PLEASE...

Take a look at this jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OHL-SAGINAW-SPIRIT-08-09-A-LOA-GAME-WORN-HOCKEY-JERSEY-/231071383607?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35cced8037

I was told that is was used/worn when Brandon Saad played on the team...

I found pics of Saad in the white, blue and black but have not been able to confirm with a pic he did wear this red alt...

Can anyone get me a pic of Saad in this jersey....or just confirm 100% he wore this jersey while he skated with Saginaw...

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated....!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Did the seller tell you that? The listing says it was worn by Underwood.

No....he didn't say that specific jersey...

I am wondering in general if Saad wore that style of jersey during his time with Saginaw....

I don't think Saad every wore that style, pretty sure they had it up until 08-09. For 09-10 (which was the year before he arrived, right?) they changed their home jersey slightly (striping near the abdomen got bolder) and I think they ditched alternates altogether or they went straight to the dark blue SAGINAW crest (horizontally aligned) that he wore there for sure.

He did wear a red jersey there but it was some sort of anniversary alternate or something. I saw one once, was red with the eagle crest and a lighter blue, pretty bright tones on the jersey.

I am a 12 year season ticket holder of the Spirit and I can tell you that Saad never wore the red jersey. The red jersey went away when the OHL went to the Edge jerseys. They went to the Edge jerseys a year after the NHL did, and initially OHL teams were not allowed to have thirds due to the transition. That was I believe 2009-10. Saad joined the team the following year.

I am a 12 year season ticket holder of the Spirit and I can tell you that Saad never wore the red jersey. The red jersey went away when the OHL went to the Edge jerseys. They went to the Edge jerseys a year after the NHL did, and initially OHL teams were not allowed to have thirds due to the transition. That was I believe 2009-10. Saad joined the team the following year.

Thank you very much for that info...I appreciate it very much...

The good part about this is that the home and away jerseys when Saad played are still the current home and away jersey. If you are interested in authentic jerseys, I do not know of an outlet for them, but I assume one might be out there. It wouldn't be hard to have them done, the one jersey I had numbered and lettered I had done through the team.

The good part about this is that the home and away jerseys when Saad played are still the current home and away jersey. If you are interested in authentic jerseys, I do not know of an outlet for them, but I assume one might be out there. It wouldn't be hard to have them done, the one jersey I had numbered and lettered I had done through the team.

I got a white one-game worn....stripped it and making it into Saad,,,,

I specifically asked the guy I bought the jerseys from if Saad wore the red alternate and he said yes-FOR SURE....so I bought that one as well....Now I have everyone telling me he never wore it...so I am stuck with that red alt...it's a beautiful jersey...and its right from the team...

Can you PM me the info on the team and where I would send the jersey to get customized...

Thank you