Authentic Wolf Pack Jerseys

thk25

Yes, but they have the wordmark instead of the vector

yep and they have the NY Rangers shield patch on one shoulder in lieu of the Lady Liberty patch...

yep and they have the NY Rangers shield patch on one shoulder in lieu of the Lady Liberty patch...

Miller_Action_Shot_5.jpg

Good call I hadn't noticed that before.

To answer the original question, in the past replica jerseys could be found a couple of places (like the AHL online store, or Rivercity Sports) but authentics were pretty hard to come by. I know they sold authentics at the team store in Hartford in the past, but not online. Occasionally one would pop-up on eBay but the only two times I remember them being plentiful were after the Edge switch and after the switch to the CT Whale.

Best bet to get your Powe Wolf Pack jersey may be to call the team store.

I never liked the Liberty head in any setting. Patch, chestcrest (I made up a word) it just didn't look right.

I actually liked the Liberty logo, and I thought it worked on the Wolf Pack jerseys because that's where they got their color scheme from. That said, it is nice to see the Rangers shield instead.

Now this is the logo I hated that came from the Liberty era ...

NYR_Alt_Logo.jpg

I actually liked the Liberty logo, and I thought it worked on the Wolf Pack jerseys because that's where they got their color scheme from. That said, it is nice to see the Rangers shield instead.

Now this is the logo I hated that came from the Liberty era...

Agreed. Everytime I put one of my liberty jerseys on, I just wonder wtf they were thinking by taking an original 6 teams primary logo, and making it look like a robotic logo from the future.

The Rangers were obviously the Autobots and the Devils the Decepticons.

• 1 month later...