Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

1203-ss14la-jerseys.png

The worst thing about both are the "iron-on decal" logos. They just look cheap.

Aside from that, I actually like the Kings jersey a lot. The Ducks jersey just looks like a bad t-shirt.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is another shot of Getzlaf where you clearly see the Reebok stamp on the arm, so modeling a replica however this article from the Ducks NHL page has me worried if they are talking about authentics

In addition, the new jersey technology fuses print and embroidery, reducing the weight of the crest which results in a lightweight jersey for athlete performance. The NHL Stadium Series jersey was designed with creative input from the Ducks, Reebok and the NHL.

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=694168

lightweight jersey for athlete performance

This is the most hilarious marketing ploy ever. What I really read was "We make crap because it costs less and we can attempt to charge more".

For the upcoming jerseys:

Devils - Red and green with Chrome logo. Will be hard to not look very Christmas-y

Rangers - Really hope the Rangers jersey isn't the same template with the crest on the front. Would prefer their Heritage jerseys with white/vintage background instead of navy.

Blackhawks - I am guessing it will be very similar to their current jerseys just with the chrome logo. Expect the striping on the bottom to be more traditional instead of Islanders-style. Hope it has the tomahawk shoulder patch.

Penguins - Probably similar to Kings design with the black shoulder yokes, yellow jersey, minimal waist striping, and chrome logos. Don't think it will look good.

This is the most hilarious marketing ploy ever. What I really read was "We make crap because it costs less and we can attempt to charge more".

Also, "it's going to be eighty degrees outside and we can't send them out there in wife beaters"

For the upcoming jerseys:

Devils - Red and green with Chrome logo. Will be hard to not look very Christmas-y

I wish the Devils would finally do a jersey that ties together the Green and the Black with Red Accents. I think you could do it in a way that isn't too busy and could be a really nice way to spotlight both of the two primary colors the franchise has worn in Jersey (as long as you don't do it like Buffalo with black in the front and green in the back, lol).

Pretty sure all of the jerseys (not just the Ducks and Kings) have the screen printed logo. I think that's the only way they can do the uber awesome chrome logo... FUTURISTIC!

Pretty sure all of the jerseys (not just the Ducks and Kings) have the screen printed logo. I think that's the only way they can do the uber awesome chrome logo... FUTURISTIC!

The logo isn't screenprinted; it is sublimated.

Do you know if the replicas have the sublimated or screen printed twill crests? Thanks

I'm being told sublimated and that there are a very limited number of jerseys available.

Was also just told that there are no authentic jerseys available. This includes for purchase by the players for themselves or family.

I'm being told sublimated and that there are a very limited number of jerseys available.

Was also just told that there are no authentic jerseys available. This includes for purchase by the players for themselves or family.

That coming from a distributor or who?

The logo isn't screenprinted; it is sublimated.

Yea, that's what I meant. Still, horrible.

So I'm assuming since the ones on the left are photoshopped for TeamLA, then the ones on the right are the actual product?...unless the ones on the right are actual player jerseys for use in-game? Would be nice if they would just show the jersey as-is so we know what we'd be getting. (All images are being used on the TeamLA order pages)

photo1_zpsf9e2c8ca.jpg

That coming from a distributor or who?

From two different people; one at Ducks, one at Kings. Both told me the same thing.

Was told that the NHL may have jerseys to sell at the game (cannot imagine they wouldn't), but, they could not confirm.

Man, they couldn't even spring to put these guys in actual game jerseys? Yeesh. Those replicas really look terrible over pads. That said, the real 2.0's will probably look a whole hell of a lot better.

Man, they couldn't even spring to put these guys in actual game jerseys? Yeesh. Those replicas really look terrible over pads. That said, the real 2.0's will probably look a whole hell of a lot better.

Brown's jersey I'm told is a game jersey. Getzlaf obviously wasn't...

Pre-ordered already. Preferred an authentic but I'm not gonna miss a chance of a getting something, anything. Not gonna ship til January, so if an authentic becomes publicly available before then, I could always cancel the order.