Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

Pre-ordered already. Preferred an authentic but I'm not gonna miss a chance of a getting something, anything. Not gonna ship til January, so if an authentic becomes publicly available before then, I could always cancel the order.

Same here. I don't want to miss out if it is the only available one. I definitely like what they did with it and I think it'll be pretty unique to have one down the road.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From two different people; one at Ducks, one at Kings. Both told me the same thing.

Was told that the NHL may have jerseys to sell at the game (cannot imagine they wouldn't), but, they could not confirm.

Like game worn auctions?

Anybody know if I wear a 52 1.0 and a 54 2.0 am I a L or XL replica? I do not own any.

Keep checking jerseybaron on Ebay. As we've seen already if authentics are available he'll have them.

*just noticed he has the new Sharks jersey available*

I'm a little disappointed with the chrome looking Ducks logo and the laces. Other than that I like the jersey. The font and numbers look like they are a little different.

I messaged Jersey Baron in regards to the Isles jersey and he told me "We hope to get them, but are unsure if they'll get them". I also talked to Frozen Pond and they will not be getting authentics (Isles, I didnt ask about other teams).

I'm a little disappointed with the chrome looking Ducks logo and the laces. Other than that I like the jersey. The font and numbers look like they are a little different.

They are the same font as what they use, just made taller. The Ducks numbers are pretty much square and the NHL had wanted the numbers to be taller in order to be seen from the upper decks of a baseball stadium. Same goes for all of the teams participating in the SS games.

Man, Jeff Schultz is going to be really confused when he plays for the Kings in that game and sees the whole Ducks team dressed as traffic cones just like him.

I think it's funny everyone hates the laces to much, I actually like them. The laces serve no purpose now, they haven't been long enough tie since the Edge era began, so I think this a natural progression. Better than the fake laces on the Nike Olympic jerseys.

I love the laces on the jerseys personally… Very old school...

TeamLA is taking orders for LA Kings Stadium Series Authentics here. Not sure if they are Indos or 2.0s but if the photos are at all representative of what is being sold (excluding the first two photos which are obviously of a Premier) they appear to be 2.0s (neck lining is like the All-Star jerseys). I would order one but I'm not a huge fan of the design, I didn't like it when I first saw it and my opinion of it has worsened a lot since yesterday :P

TeamLA is taking orders for LA Kings Stadium Series Authentics here. Not sure if they are Indos or 2.0s but if the photos are at all representative of what is being sold (excluding the first two photos which are obviously of a Premier) they appear to be 2.0s (neck lining is like the All-Star jerseys). I would order one but I'm not a huge fan of the design, I didn't like it when I first saw it and my opinion of it has worsened a lot since yesterday :P

They have size 48! They must be fakes! :lol:

They have size 48! They must be fakes! :lol:

Wow, I didn't notice that at all! :lol:

But they show pics of both replicas and authentics when you click the link to by an authentic?

Pre-ordered the authentic, too. Bad thing is they might be charging the credit card now rather than at time of shipping. I know they put a hold for the full amount on my card for the replica I pre-ordered a couple of days ago. <_<

I wonder what would happen if I order a size-48 :huh: ?

You Kings fans are lucky! I'm still sitting here waiting to find out what the Devils will do...

Here's an idea ... :thumbsup:

Ducks/Kings UPDATE

Was told today that the Ducks only ordered replicas to sell while the Kings only ordered 2.0s. Not sure if they are CDN or Indo.

Also, the NHL is in charge of concessions at the Doyers Stadium, so, who knows that they have ordered from Reebok/will be selling for each team, but, was told there will be jerseys.

So the league created this stadium series gimmick with all new jerseys but are not producing the full load for everyone to buy. Yea sounds like smart business.

Ducks/Kings UPDATE

Was told today that the Ducks only ordered replicas to sell while the Kings only ordered 2.0s. Not sure if they are CDN or Indo.

Also, the NHL is in charge of concessions at the Doyers Stadium, so, who knows that they have ordered from Reebok/will be selling for each team, but, was told there will be jerseys.

Thanks for sharing that. Looks like the Kings are offering both Authentics and Replicas through their Team LA store though.

I guess it's safe to assume that the jerseys labeled authentics on the site will truly be authentics, with the only risk being whether they are true Canadian-made 2.0s or Indo-Edges, like you said.

Any word on who is doing the customizing of those for Team LA since they are offering some players pre-personalized?

They are the same font as what they use, just made taller. The Ducks numbers are pretty much square and the NHL had wanted the numbers to be taller in order to be seen from the upper decks of a baseball stadium. Same goes for all of the teams participating in the SS games.

I thought they looked a bit off. Thanks for the info.

Can't believe there has been no news on remaining jerseys release date. My gut would tell me within next two weeks in order to take advantage of holiday shopping. If not before Christmas then I would guess they will be unveiled at Winter Classic.