Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

So how many people are going to get a Girardi with an A only for him to lose it again like last time?

That is so true since Callahan should be back by then and Staal may return right in time like the WC.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So they use an authentic to display but there not selling authentics?

I really like the jersey itself, but the chrome cresting kills it for me. That and the fact that the cresting looks like it's not even twill and is very flat, along with the single-color name (which doesn't look as bad as I originally thought) make it meh overall.

From the pictures the numbers look layered and EDGE nameplate material. I just seen the pictures on my PC and I just noticed that the white outline on the front of the NEW YORK really takes away from it.

That hawks one is terrible and the shiny crest looks dumb.

So there is the traditional Tomohawks on the opposite sleeve?

Just called Hawkquarters, they said no Authentics are being made. I understand if no teams had then but with the Kings being available it makes no sense that the Hawks would not due to their success and popularity.

At MSG. The crest is shiny and NOT sewn twill on the shirt on the statue. The guard just told me that is the one Cally will wear on the ice.

The replicas for sale here: the numbers feel like patches and the word mark and crest shoulder patch feel smooth and shiny. None twill.

Boo!!!

At MSG. The crest is shiny and NOT sewn twill on the shirt on the statue. The guard just told me that is the one Cally will wear on the ice.

That will also be the Callahan you see on the ice.

The replicas for sale here: the numbers feel like patches and the word mark and crest shoulder patch feel smooth and shiny. None twill.

Boo!!!

How overpriced are they?

I was going to get a Pens one for the gf, but blank ones were like $195-200, iirc.