The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

I picked up these authentic patches. If anyone's interested in the 1992-93 Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patches, CASEY nameplate, North Stars 25th patch, or North Stars set tags, let me know.

webmaster@penguinschronicles.com

post-1333-0-52988600-1385665587_thumb.jp

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my quest for an authentic 1994 Stanley Cup Patch I have landed an original 1993 English Stanley Cup Finals patch worn by the Los Angeles Kings. This is the 2nd one ive found now, the first sold to another member on the forum. This one also came with ultrafil swatches in black and white which the patch would have been sewn to before being sewn over the 1993 100th anniversary patch. If anyone is interested in the swatches or the patch itself let me know. I am still looking for the 94 patch!

In my quest for an authentic 1994 Stanley Cup Patch I have landed an original 1993 English Stanley Cup Finals patch worn by the Los Angeles Kings. This is the 2nd one ive found now, the first sold to another member on the forum. This one also came with ultrafil swatches in black and white which the patch would have been sewn to before being sewn over the 1993 100th anniversary patch. If anyone is interested in the swatches or the patch itself let me know. I am still looking for the 94 patch!

i'm interested in the '93 SC patch. i will need one of those at some point.

still looking for an authentic NHL 75th and Kings 25th if anyone has them, or knows of anyone selling them

1996 World cup of Hockey and the Labatts Canada Cup patches, real ones not the repo's, hit me up if you got one, will pay top dollar!!!!

Long shot here but I need a silver/black NHL hem shield. If anybody cut up a jersey for nameplates and has the shield they can offer up please let me know.

Looks like this;

Milan-Hejduk-2000-All-Star-back-hem-tagg

Ugh this guy has a couple patches I want but seriously he is asking so much haha :P. Like is this patch really worth that kind of asking price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-100th-anniversary-Stanley-Cup-commerative-french-patch-/141135771106?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item20dc58f5e2

I picked up these authentic patches. If anyone's interested in the 1992-93 Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patches, CASEY nameplate, North Stars 25th patch, or North Stars set tags, let me know.

webmaster@penguinschronicles.com

So you beat me out on that. Should have figured lol.

I wanted that cup patch.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161182163139?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

These look like authentic 1996 World Cup of Hockey patches, but the 4" size patches worn on the Bauer jerseys (Canada, Czech Republic, Sweden).

The 4" size patches did not have the TM symbol on them. The smaller 3" size patch worn on the Nike jerseys (USA, Russia, Slovakia, Finland, Germany) did have the TM symbol on them.

When i asked the seller what size the patches are, he is saying they are the 3" patch, which doesn't seem right.

All game worn photos of the Nike jerseys with the 3" patch had the TM symbol.

Those WCoH patches are not real. They look like the 4" but there are some small differences. Not enough space between the one skate blade and there should be green thread connecting the letter o and f in the word of. The #1 is definitely the wrong font. If its only 3" then there are a ton of differences. But if he was wrong and it is 4" then its one of the best repos I've seen.

If it is a 4" patch, which I think it is, and not a 3", then it would say it looks better than the other repros that are out there.

Looks like someone (not me) bought all 6 patches the seller had.

on his orginal thread he says he has only six patches, and someone scooped them up yet , he has relisted 6 more, kinda makes you say hmmmmmm. original http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161182163139?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 and then relisted http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161183488339

Longshot but, looking for the "V" Vintage patch from the NHL vintage jerseys design worn in 2003-2004. Not sure if they were ever sold as separate vintage patches or only available by buying the jersey.

Does anybody have the Canucks Griffith memorial patch black 2 Pts. F.G. I'm looking for the real one not a repro. thanks, PM me.

Looking for advertisement patches for Swedish Elite League jerseys. Especially Wijo, Crescendo, Masonite, ColdSped.

• 2 weeks later...