The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

Bunch of savages in this town.

I STILL say this all the time. I gotta watch it again soon, been a while.

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f**king customers!"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sort of a tough one. Just picked up a black Manitoba moose edge 2.0, and I'm going to do my best to come up with a Toyota sponsor patch for it. It's not going to kill me if I can't put a patch of a car maker that I don't like on my jersey, but you know the whole "on-ice accuracy" thing makes me want to try.

If anybody has any leads or suggestions please let me know.

Seen here:

http://blogstorage.s3.amazonaws.com/upload/SportsBlogcom/1221325/0192084001419202447_filepicker.jpg

You may want to check with the old customizer in Winnipeg. They're the guys who do the jets now. I totally forget what their name is.

I think they had sponsor patches but not the 15th anniversary ones.

You may want to check with the old customizer in Winnipeg. They're the guys who do the jets now. I totally forget what their name is.

I think they had sponsor patches but not the 15th anniversary ones.

I think I read somewhere that the jets used a place called All Canadian Emblem. Does that sound right? I appreciate the lead, now I just have to find out who does the Jets stuff.

Anyone got a lead on the Skills Comp patches they're wearing tonight?

All right, nice. I'll see if they have any left.

Well, they said they might have some but they can't sell one to me anyway. Guess I'm going patchless.

So now that I got a 75th patch... anyone have a 25th Anniversary Flyers patch or a 1992 NHL All Star game patch? Would preferably be looking for authentic, not repro, though I know that's a lot to ask.

Does anybody on the board own a 1993/1994 Ducks with a FGW patch and can tell me the specs of it? And what fabrics that thing is made of - the bottom layer looks like ultrafil and the top layer like twill, but I'm not sure? And if the FGW letters are heat-pressed or sewn on - they look heat-pressed but again not sure?

There's a good picture of it on EvilRocketeer's Ducks collection page: http://anaheimmightyducks.com/menu/

I already wrote him two messages because he owns a Ewen gamer with a FGW patch, but I didn't get back to me. So maybe one of you guys can help out! :)

Thanks a lot!!!

Anybody know of a place to get a good repo of the 1993 Stanley Cup Patch? I odds of finding an original one are slim to none, so I figures a good quality reproduction would be easier to track down.

Thanks!

Anybody know of a place to get a good repo of the 1993 Stanley Cup Patch? I odds of finding an original one are slim to none, so I figures a good quality reproduction would be easier to track down.

Thanks!

English or French version? This English one looks pretty good. Not sure if it's original or not.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=151977341869&alt=web

Originals are very rare. The one in the eBay listing is not bad, but the Conference lettering is too small, and the 1893/1993 dates are not elongated enough, among other things.

Thanks!

, you should have put this out before in the wantlist thread....i have had two english versions in my possession hoping to trade for a french one.

I have since sold them....sorry

Edited by HockeyMusic

Hey guys.

I wanted to ask about patches. Is there a difference between an authentic or ones you find on ebay? Are they all the same?

Is there a website you guys might recommend that have a good selection and quality patches or do you just purchase off ebay?

How close are the National Emblem Stanley Cup Patches to the originals? I know they don't have the "TM" trademark on them, but is everything else ok? Here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-1993-Stanley-Cup-Final-Patch-Montreal-Canadiens-vs-Los-Angeles-Kings-/300710764316?hash=item4603c21f1c:m:mDZCfwmDhg2VMeS2r2sEFcQ

That one from the 1993 SCF is not even close. Blue color is the wrong shade, it's missing the blue outline around the letters and numbers, etc. Here's an original one for comparison:

image_zpsrsus9cnb.jpeg

Edited by LAK74