The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

Does anybody have or find a photo of a 1994 Canucks gamer with a close up of the finals patch.

Haven't really been able to find one!

Thanks guys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anybody have or find a photo of a 1994 Canucks gamer with a close up of the finals patch.

Haven't really been able to find one!

Thanks guys

You won't. If Rangers fans can't find authentic 94 patches, Nucks fans are really out of luck. You'll more than likely have to settle on a reproduction of some sort.

I know, but I'm not on a hunt for an authentic, but only a photo of a gamer with finals patch. Bought a repro and want to put it on the right place and check if the edge is bordered.

Not a very sharp photo of a Kirk McLean home gamer, but hopefully might be of some help:

image_zps2m2mqbie.jpeg

That's perfect! Thanks LAK74 for help. I've been searching for quite some time and didn't find anything. So that one really helps!!! :)

So this bring up a question I've had for quite a while...anyone know why there are a few seasons where those patches are just incredibly hard to find? 91, 92, 94 come to mind. Everything else seems to be pretty common.

No one wants to commemorate those crap seasons.

Hi. Does anyone have suggestions for where I might get an alternate captain "A" patch for my road/eggplant 1996-97 authentic Mighty Ducks of Anaheim jersey? I have all the other patches I need. Thanks!

Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on the stylized version of the New York Rangers crest that was on the lady liberty jersey?

post-25108-0-28230700-1455659514_thumb.j

Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on the stylized version of the New York Rangers crest that was on the lady liberty jersey?

Coincidentally, I have one I removed from a Koho Liberty jersey. It's not in the best of shape because the glue was so tough to pull apart, but it's probably the best bet you can find.

Anyone have a spare US Flag patch for an ASG jersey? I ordered a couple from the guy on eBay that's in Canada, but I was hoping to find one in the US since his shipping tends to take a long time.

Anyone got a spare?

Anyone know where I can get my hands on an all black CCM tail tag used for the 1994 All Star Jerseys? I have a replica that I'm trying to get as close as possible. I realize the material is probably not the same.

I believe that is correct. I know it's just a shot in the dark maybe from some hacked jersey to make a name plate or just a destroyed jersey.

Weren't those just embroidered like all other CCM tail tags?

Correct, but some replicas have a patch with a triple block CCM logo. Maybe that's what he's looking for.

Edited by LAK74

Anybody know how uncommon it is to come across an original 2000 cup patch? The repros I got are, like, not even close.

Anybody know how uncommon it is to come across an original 2000 cup patch? The repros I got are, like, not even close.

Not 100% sure if this is original but...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=151994766083&alt=web

Definitely not an original, sorry.

Yeah I didn't think it was, that's for the tip though dude. There seems to be two different replicas, and each one has different problems. That one is not the one I have, but they're not much better.

I wish someone would write a book about patches...*Cough *Cough...Slim. *Cough*

?

By any chance did anyone grab any Watson patches at the Flyers game tonight?