The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

20 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Their prices for legit patches haven't seemed to me to be significantly higher than what other companies charge for replica patches, so personally I wouldn't consider it a "waste."

That's a pretty good point. I don't know why I didn't think of that. To be honest, I was pretty shocked when I saw that the Flames patch you linked me to was only $10.

Besides, it's not like I skimp on the other customization of my replicas.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Going with keener since my options are so limited. I'll be happy to finally have one, even if it's slightly off. 

Looking forward to seeing the results, and curious about how much it ends up running you. I still have plenty of blanks to be done.

I have a few but waiting to see if I am doing a 94 jersey , one issue with that year is the nameplate 

4 hours ago, cowboys said:

I have a few but waiting to see if I am doing a 94 jersey , one issue with that year is the nameplate 

I had Cosby's do 2 jerseys for me. It was pointed out to me after the fact that their fonts were wrong, but they put nameplates on them, and while off-color, that seemed to match up to gamers, and worked fine for me. I don't remember what thread it was in, but there are pictures on the forum somewhere.

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

So help me understand something. How hard is it to remove a wordmark and replace it with a vector logo? 

I've done it. Not that bad. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

So help me understand something. How hard is it to remove a wordmark and replace it with a vector logo? 

I think the hard part is finding the correct patch 

6 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

I had Cosby's do 2 jerseys for me. It was pointed out to me after the fact that their fonts were wrong, but they put nameplates on them, and while off-color, that seemed to match up to gamers, and worked fine for me. I don't remember what thread it was in, but there are pictures on the forum somewhere.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201613373359?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm looking for the real 4" 1996 World Cup of Hockey patches and the Canucks 2 Pts F. G. patch, both.  I'm looking for 5 or 6 of the WCoH and one each of the others.  I'm willing to trade one of my team issued Stanley Cup patches (I have at least one from every year from 89-99).  Or any other number of team issued patches I have.  ie Winnipeg's blue '93 Cup Ann patch, '99 TB all star, Blues 25th plus tons of others.  Or just $$$

Edited by forzzaazzurri

On 7/2/2016 at 1:35 PM, CJ Matthews said:

Hey CJ, clean out your inbox, I tried PMing you but it said your full.

Ice hockey patches commonly sells reproduction patches

The other one does appear to also be a reproduction (thinner numbers)

given he has more than 10 available it would confirm that

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a La Kings Chevy style team all star patch any info would be appreciated thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I might have one of those black Caps All Star patches with the word across the bottom, maybe we can trade, do you have the Capitals patch that was used on the 2008 to present All Star jerseys?  The ones on ebay are wrong, too small.  Hershey Bears jerseys use the same patches on their shoulder.  

Does anyone have any leads on a Czech Republic patch for a all star jersey? Nhlfanatic does not like to respond to emails so I'm assuming he doesn't have any.

Whenever he runs out of a certain flag patch, it always seems to come back in stock soon after.  Hopefully this will be the case again.

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 3:06 PM, cowboys said:

Looking for a La Kings Chevy style team all star patch any info would be appreciated thanks 

Any one 

Not a patch, but close....

Does anyone have one of these from 1991?  I've seen a few, but none that are actively on ebay.  Looking for one to finish off the pin collection that I've placed on my felt Cup banner.

s-l225.jpg

On 29. Juli 2016 at 4:05 PM, OR68 said:

Does anyone have any leads on a Czech Republic patch for a all star jersey? Nhlfanatic does not like to respond to emails so I'm assuming he doesn't have any.

Bought this one for my 2000 Jagr All Star and size seems really good: https://www.ebay.de/itm/322206462911 

1 hour ago, Pens4ever said:

Bought this one for my 2000 Jagr All Star and size seems really good: https://www.ebay.de/itm/322206462911 

Linky no worky, plus it's in German....