pastadutchie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flyers are wearing an Ed Snider signature patch on their left shoulders tonight.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-14-at-10.11.43-PM.pn

Edited by Legend in my spare time
Better pic

2 minutes ago, Legend in my spare time said:

I sure hope they are part of set 1!

On both white and orange or even the third 

11 hours ago, Legend in my spare time said:

Flyers are wearing an Ed Snider signature patch on their left shoulders tonight.

Anyone think these will be sold at the first home game?

Does anyone have a 25th anniversary Flyers patch or the ASG for that year?  I sent a jersey off to get done by EPS and need one of the two patches.

I'm praying that they release those Snider patches.

It just makes too much sense. Don't profit off of it, but donate all of the proceeds to Snider Hockey Foundation.

Fans want them, more money goes to his great cause. Too much sense.

23 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Which is probably why it may not happen

Oh I know. Which honestly kinda pisses me off. It's so simple, makes so much sense, and would be for a great cause.

There was a Chicago Stadium 60th Anniversary patch made up but it was never worn on-ice.

chi_stadium60th.jpg

There was no Remember the Roar patch but there was a Chicago Stadium 1929-1994 patch made up. Again, it was never worn on-ice.

chi_stadium.jpg

The Blackhawks have been pretty stingy when it comes to non-league-mandated patches. The only anniversary patch they've worn is their 75th anniversary, instead of one every ten or five years, like most other teams, and in the last 25 years, the 75th anniversary patch and the Bill Wirtz memorial patch are the only non-league-mandated patches they've worn.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Awesome. Thanks for the info. There's a bunch of old patches (including those two) in the warehouses at the UC/HQ that we always wondered about, and never knew what was or wasn't worn -- and no one in the organization seems to remember or care. 

Now I need to remove two patches (both of those, actually) on a Nike I just picked up. 

7 hours ago, furiousd said:

From FB, right?  That was quite the feeding frenzy.

Yeah, that's the one haha. I picked up a few from him actually. Decent guy, everything's in good shape too.

I got lucky that he was local though, as he originally had asked for a check, which I refuse to send.

1 hour ago, chow_hound said:

Does anyone know the corresponding shades of Red and Blue for the following patches? I have a whack of Red all the same shade and wanted to know if there was any color shade difference for the list below. I believe Red was all one shade. However for Blue i think there was 3 shades, a light blue, a darker blue, and a navy blue. Any help is appreciated as i dont want to misinform which team wore what shade as i am selling these off. Thanks!

Red NHL 2000 Patch Teams
Calgary
Carolina
Chicago
Detroit
Florida
Montreal
New Jersey
Ottawa
2000 World All Stars

Blue NHL 2000 Patch Teams
Edmonton Oilers
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
St Louis
Toronto
Washington Home
2000 North American All Stars

Instead of me typing them all out, go to this link:

http://www.nhlpatches.info/time.htm

Go to the 1990's then 1999-2000, if you have OCD be prepared he's got it all unaligned and in colored letters, but you'll get the idea.

Edited by LessThanZero

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a Islanders 25th anniversary patch.  Does anyone know if the ones from Ice Hockey Patches are accurate?  If not, any clue where I could find one.  Here is the link to the Ice Hockey Patches on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-ISLANDERS-25TH-ANNIVERSARY-PATCH-NHL-JERSEY-PATCH-1972-73-/391461528587?hash=item5b24ece40b:m:mxgOnVHlcTLx2_QOXMNBgZg

Does anyone have a good picture of the LA Kings 25th Anniversary patch?  I've seen two versions and I'm assuming one of them is wrong.  One has the lines coming off the KINGS llke the 75th NHL anniversary patch, the other one doesn't.  I've looked up some game worn jerseys and I'm leaning towards no lines coming off the KINGS letters.