The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

On 4/2/2017 at 4:32 PM, Brilliant! said:

GASP!! I didn't give you that patch to put on a CANADIAN jersey!!! You have to send it back now. Let's go, chop chop.

Brillant I know... You can kick me in the ****.  But I only had a 44 USA and came across that Gretzky 54 team for a steal.  Now i Found a 54 1991 USA jersey from the same Canada cup.   Thanks to Hockey Bob, Thats like a grail for me.  Thinking about switching out the patches as the one I bought isn't as good as the one you gave me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not exactly a patch, and I'm honestly not even sure if it is worth it...

But I have a Cosby's sewn-on neck tag if anyone has any need for it.  Free for you, otherwise I'm throwing it out.  Just not sure if anyone might need it for some reason.

Anyone have some spare Stanley Cup 100th anniversary patches? 

I need one or five of them...

Would like to find an AHL 60th anniversary patch if possible, which it probably isn't

But I do need one of the small circular AHL patches if anyone has one. Can only find the later, oval versions anywhere.

1 hour ago, JoeM7392 said:

Would like to find an AHL 60th anniversary patch if possible, which it probably isn't

But I do need one of the small circular AHL patches if anyone has one. Can only find the later, oval versions anywhere.

Are you referring to this one?

20170425_003112_zpsq5yy6mim.jpg

2 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Are you referring to this one?

20170425_003112_zpsq5yy6mim.jpg

Yup, exactly. Assuming it's yours, would you be willing to part with it?

Quick question about 2002 Stanley Cup patches. It looks like there are two different versions of them: one darker blue (like patch collection's) and a lighter one (SportsK calls theirs "the lighter blue color patch"). Which one is better? Was it team-specific? Or are they the same and my eyes are just bad?

There are definitely different shades of blue on the various versions of this patch.  I haven't seen an original gamer patch in person, but judging by photos I would say that the blue color on the game patches is somewhat between that of the 2 versions you mentioned.  The SportsK one is a bit too light blue, but the PatchCollection one looks a bit too dark for me.  I went with the SportsK one when I did a Wings SCF jersey a few years ago.

Anybody have any 2004 World Cup of Hockey patches? I'd appreciate any help.

ISO a 1996 authentic all star patch and also authentic team patchs for 96-97 eastern Teams ,Habs ,Pittsburgh Flyers Bruins any help would be appreciated 

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

ISO a 1996 authentic all star patch and also authentic team patchs for 96-97 eastern Teams ,Habs ,Pittsburgh Flyers Bruins any help would be appreciated 

If you don't find an authentic '96 and can do with a repro, I have one brand new from an aborted project. 

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If you don't find an authentic '96 and can do with a repro, I have one brand new from an aborted project. 

I will hit you up if I can not find one 

12 minutes ago, cowboys said:

I will hit you up if I can not find one 

Sounds good. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Compared to these two from gamers (linked because the images are huge) I'd say is definitely a repro.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/images/products/secondary/10011.jpg

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/images/products/secondary/43601.jpg

1 minute ago, akteon said:

Compared to these two from gamers (linked because the images are huge) I'd say is definitely a repro.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/images/products/secondary/10011.jpg

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/images/products/secondary/43601.jpg

Thanks ,still looking for a few authentic any help would be appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...