The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

On 10/16/2017 at 9:21 PM, FOOTCAKE said:

been reading thru the posts and wasn't able to get a confirmation, so will the league be wearing the SC 125th patches sometime in the new year??

That's the rumor I heard. Sometime in 2018 maybe even Jan 1. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/11/2017 at 1:39 PM, Committed said:

I can sell you one for $5 plus shipping. Got a few at the Hawks store before they sold out. 

Legit! I got a couple of those WWW patches on my jerseys thanks to this guy!

After being informed that vector 2.0s were never manufactured for retail, it’s clear that my project to make a 2010 SCF Blackhawks is going to require a wordmark-to-vector conversion, so if anyone has a spare black vector for a white jersey, I’m looking to buy it. 

On 8/21/2017 at 10:40 AM, spudrock512 said:

If anyone has a 1998 Stanley Cup Patch (Capitals vs. Wings) or can point me to where to find an authentic or really nice reproduction I would appreciate the help.

Still looking for the above patch, or possibly the Capitals JB Patch shown here:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1996_97_Adam_Oates_Washington_Capitals_Game_Worn_Jersey_JB-4234-120.html

I would prefer the Stanley Cup Patch though.

18 hours ago, ken said:

Legit! I got a couple of those WWW patches on my jerseys thanks to this guy!

13 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

After being informed that vector 2.0s were never manufactured for retail, it’s clear that my project to make a 2010 SCF Blackhawks is going to require a wordmark-to-vector conversion, so if anyone has a spare black vector for a white jersey, I’m looking to buy it. 

Aw shucks, thanks Ken! You really know how to make a guy blush. 

Think I may have a project for you Kevin. PM sent

19 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Still hurts man. 

Apologies if it's somewhere deep in this thread, but is there a such thing as an authentic NHL Cares Katrina patch from 2005? I have a Ducks Niedermayer alternate jersey the patch was on for their home opener that season. 

Still looking for an authentic 1998 Stanley Cup Patch (Capitals vs Red Wings). I might just have to go with the Patch Collections one, but it's definitely not authentic.  If anyone has any leads or happens to have one, please let me know.

4 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Still looking for an authentic 1998 Stanley Cup Patch (Capitals vs Red Wings). I might just have to go with the Patch Collections one, but it's definitely not authentic.  If anyone has any leads or happens to have one, please let me know.

Will check mine again I answered your email 

I know this has dragged out forever, but finally an update (if anyone still cares) on the Pat Quinn patch.  Below is patch v2:

38203496971_a2529c2292_b.jpg

And below for comparison is from a gamer

37492413274_ba3b1f1db2_k.jpg

Thoughts?  It seems the repro has a slightly thicker white border around the PQ letters, but overall I think it is pretty good and I would be happy with it.

Had a couple patches arrive this week. It's been a while since I've done that patch thing with some jerseys and it feels like the plastic on the back is thinner than it used to be. Does it still need to be removed before sending for customization? (EPS)

Does anyone know if the Coyotes and Stars used the same shade of green 2NHL patch? It looks like the Coyotes had a darker green but I am hoping someone can confirm since lighting may be a little different in these photos.

24556873718_c9c9487841_c.jpg

24556869958_2c0023c7e9_c.jpg

24556870838_9e0695178a_c.jpg

Edited by EMkicks

On 11/9/2017 at 7:16 PM, HockeyMusic said:

Any interest remaining in the Quinn patch?

I'd be interested in one still. 

Edited by Flyers845