pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2018-01-17 at 11:32 PM, KICKsaveANDabeauty said:

Haven't posted on here in a few years but signed in today to ask this.  Due to a new job funds are kind of low right now so I had to bite the bullet and buy one of fanatics WC blanks out of desperation.  Much to my surprise, no NY shield on the front.  Does anyone know where to get one?  I was going to bring it to Cosbys to get a player on it.  Does anyone know if they have the shields? Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-NHL-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-WINTER-CLASSIC-N-Y-JERSEY-PATCH-10TH-ANNIVERSARY/122976586392?hash=item1ca1f9ca98:g:X2QAAOSw0O5aKwi7

3 hours ago, JJM4 said:

That's not a legit patch though. Fanatics and Adidas had different NY patches from each other - but neither are like this.

If you're desperate though, it might suffice.

1 hour ago, jroam82 said:

That's not a legit patch though. Fanatics and Adidas had different NY patches from each other - but neither are like this.

If you're desperate though, it might suffice.

I’d argue that as it’s only a Fanatics jersey, the one in the link is close enough. Why would you need an authentic patch on a third-rate replica? It’ll never be “authentic” anyway. 

2 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

I believe the real ones had chain stitched letters.....I think.

Yeah, they did.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d argue that as it’s only a Fanatics jersey, the one in the link is close enough. Why would you need an authentic patch on a third-rate replica? It’ll never be “authentic” anyway. 

There's authentic, and then there's just plain wrong/fake.

On the fanatics "third-rate" replica, at least the NY patch and lettering style was consistent with the Rangers text with respect to materials and stitching.

lundqvist_front2.jpg

Looking to pick up (3) x SAP patches and (3) x 2016 WCOH Patches to replace one screen printed ones that are on the Premier Adidas jerseys I picked up. I saw the SAP on eBay but can’t find the WCOH ones and thought maybe someone here could point me in the right direction.

Edited by KB67

10 hours ago, KB67 said:

Looking to pick up (3) x SAP patches and (3) x 2016 WCOH Patches to replace one screen printed ones that are on the Premier Adidas jerseys I picked up. I saw the SAP on eBay but can’t find the WCOH ones and thought maybe someone here could point me in the right direction.

Jersey Baron has them. Might be worth emailing about. 

Anyone know where I can get an authentic Adam Foote Number Retirement Night patch?

I'm going to get a rookie MacKinnon done up very soon and I'm contemplating whether to get the patch to put on it.  Patch Collection nor JB seem to have any.

I'm indifferent about if I should bother or not.  I love the idea of rookie jerseys and if the patch was worn every single game for that season, it'd be included.  I'm just not sure I want to bother to replicate a jersey worn for one night just because of a patch when I can replicate his first home jersey fine without it.

Edited by shilenj

On 2/3/2018 at 8:58 PM, JJM4 said:

I hear you, that's why I've been getting in the habit of looking out for more originals and posting some of them back here.

There's a couple patches I'm looking for that I'd pay up for too, but they never come around it seems. (91 Cup and Isles 25th Patch)

What jersey would the Prudential patch go on? CCM/pro player/ reebok or better yet what year did the Prudential Center open?

I know a friend locally here has been looking for the Oilers inaugural Rogers Center patch and is having no luck.

For some reason I am finally seeing this now.

The Prudential Center Opening Night patch went on a red Edge 1.0.  The Devils made the same patch but with different writing.  The one the players wore on the Opening Night it said "October 27 2007 Opening Night Prudential Center" while the other one that the players never wore just said Inaugural Season (might have said Prudential Center as well but I cannot find a picture of it quickly right now to reference it).

The inaugural season patch were sold in the stores.  The Opening Night patch was only available on the gamers or game issued jerseys.  Basically the only way to get them is from a gamer or game issued jersey from that night.

I'm looking for a 1992 Stanley Cup patch.  Would prefer an original if for some reason someone has one laying around they aren't going to use.  Or second best where could I get a decent repro?  Ive seen some pretty crappy ones. Even Patch Collections sucks. 

Looking for another "probably not"... I'm hoping to find the ADK patch the Utica Comets wear. The team is willing to sell me an authentic jersey but not the ADK patch. Any help is appreciated. 

• 1 month later...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Western-vs-Eastern-Conference-Stanley-Cup-Patch-2000/183167925831?hash=item2aa5a8be47:g:u-4AAOSwpDpanZu-

Almost certain we have an original 2000 cup patch.  I followed a link to ice_hockey_patches 2000 patch and the C in Cup is different among other things.  I hope a Devs fan can enjoy this and put it to good use since I have no use for the memory of that Cup - signed, this Stars fan :(

PS- hook me up with a 91 Red/Green

Edited by JJM4

On 4/7/2018 at 3:52 PM, JJM4 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Western-vs-Eastern-Conference-Stanley-Cup-Patch-2000/183167925831?hash=item2aa5a8be47:g:u-4AAOSwpDpanZu-

Almost certain we have an original 2000 cup patch.  I followed a link to ice_hockey_patches 2000 patch and the C in Cup is different among other things.  I hope a Devs fan can enjoy this and put it to good use since I have no use for the memory of that Cup - signed, this Stars fan :(

PS- hook me up with a 91 Red/Green

Any confirmation on those being the real deal? I might have to buy one up since I've got an authentic green NHL2000.

3 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Any confirmation on those being the real deal? I might have to buy one up since I've got an authentic green NHL2000.

I've checked it out against game worn jerseys (and against the ebay repro's) and I'd say it's legit. I ended up picking one up for my white NHL2000, couldn't resist the double patch.  I've seen this seller sell an authentic 99 Cup patch in the past too.

4 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I bought the remaining two patches, basically because I couldn’t let them pass and I didn’t want to delay while you made up your mind. I don’t have plans for them, so since you were thinking about one, if you want one at the same cost ($10+$2.95, just like he was charging), I’m happy to pass one along when they get here. 

Otherwise, MINE!!!! Lol

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I bought the remaining two patches, basically because I couldn’t let them pass and I didn’t want to delay while you made up your mind. I don’t have plans for them, so since you were thinking about one, if you want one at the same cost ($10+$2.95, just like he was charging), I’m happy to pass one along when they get here. 

Otherwise, MINE!!!! Lol

I will take it 

Just now, cowboys said:

I will take it 

I’m not looking to sell them, I’m just looking to not step on Kevin’s toes since he had announced his interest. 

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m not looking to sell them, I’m just looking to not step on Kevin’s toes since he had announced his interest. 

Ok I was watching and was going to buy one as well let me know 

Just now, cowboys said:

Ok I was watching and was going to buy one as well let me know 

Maybe message the seller and see if he has anymore?  I bought one then he immediately relisted 2 more.

1 minute ago, JJM4 said:

Maybe message the seller and see if he has anymore?  I bought one then he immediately relisted 2 more.

Probably a good idea. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

It's not that big of a deal. I only have the NHL2000 patch. I don't have the jersey for it.

8 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

It's not that big of a deal. I only have the NHL2000 patch. I don't have the jersey for it.

Fair enough.