pastadutchie

The Patch Thread 2.0

1,649 posts in this topic

I am in the same camp -- not sure that I want to commemorate a season that could be the end of the playoff streak :( 

I like the Ilitch patch a lot. What I'm a little off about is the location. Am I the only one who feels like Gordie should have gone to the shoulder and then had Ilitch over the heart? I understand what Gordie means to that organization...but Ilitch was literally the savior of not one but TWO franchises in Detroit. Maybe I'm just over-analyzing the whole thing though. Ilitch seemed like the kind of guy who would be embarrassed to be elevated above Gordie. I don't know.

I agree, also think Mr Ilitch would have probably wanted it this way if he knew he was gonna go.

Well how were they going to know Ilitch was going to go? You can't just suddenly more the 9 badge/patch.

Hey guys I'm looking to get a 2007 All Star game patch. Do you know if the patch that goes on the front of the jersey is the same size as the one on the shoulder? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-NHL-All-Star-Game-Patch-Dallas-Stars-Sleeve-Patch-Jersey-/390625086084?hash=item5af311ca84

All the NE ones or ones available online seem to be 5” inches wide by 3.25” inches tall. 

Thanks

On 2/13/2017 at 6:11 PM, Brilliant! said:

I've seen instances where patches have gotten sewn down through the body of the patch itself. Sometimes it's much cruder than that even. The Sabres 25th anniversary patches were straight stitched through the very inside edge of the white border and not even heat-pressed.

94-95%20Buf%20rd%20Lafontaine%20patch.JP

Thanks for the pic. I'm gonna contact Blake's sports lettering. I will get it done by them anyways and I will let you guys know what they say. 

Looking for a 1991 NHL All Star game patch....the one that was played in Chicago...

Any help would be greatly appreciated if  you have one or could direct me to one...Thank you....

On 1/22/2017 at 4:07 PM, HockeyMusic said:

Would anyone be interested in a Pat Quinn patch as worn by the Flyers during warmups in the HHOF game?

Neuvirth_N05201_c_lg.jpeg

Finally following up on this

So I can get these done.  The cost is $15 US per patch

Add $2 shipping to that (so 2 patches would run $32, not $34)

Given the number of people that reached out to me when I first put this out there, I am having 10 done up (1 is reserved for me of course)

I will be shipping these out by standard lettermail once I receive them.  I just got the go ahead that they can replicate these for me.

Anyone interested, please PM me here, or if my mailbox fills up, email me at italianstallion2@hotmail.com

I will notify interested parties once I receive them.  I am having a picture of a sample emailed to me and I will provide you with it once I get it

Edited by HockeyMusic

Anyone have a spare 1995 SCF patch, repro is fine. Can do cash or trade you something from my bag o' patches. 

55 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone have a spare 1995 SCF patch, repro is fine. Can do cash or trade you something from my bag o' patches. 

SportsK patch no good? http://www.sportsk.com/19stcuppa.html

Just now, jsh139 said:

SportsK patch no good? http://www.sportsk.com/19stcuppa.html

There's plenty of them out there, just figured I would ask around here first. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

There's plenty of them out there, just figured I would ask around here first. 

Gotcha. Thought maybe there was something wrong with them as I got a '97 SCF from them a few weeks ago.

7 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Gotcha. Thought maybe there was something wrong with them as I got a '97 SCF from them a few weeks ago.

Nooo, I would totally go with one of those if need be. I also have a bag of patches that I could use as trade bait, and I don't think Sportsk would be very receptive!!

I'm looking for a 1994 Stanley Cup Rangers White Jersey Patch.  I am probably wrong on this, but I think I heard that there was two different size patches for the Rangers, one for the Blue jerseys and one for the White jerseys. Again, I'm probably wrong on this, but if that is in fact true, I need the one for the White jersey.  I doubt any original patches are floating around, so I would want a repo closest to what was actually used.

There was only one size patch on both blue and white. What you're probably thinking of are the lousy replicated patches that are out there. Some are decent but none are accurate. Besides one, I've only ever seen the real deals on the jerseys themselves.

Hey guy. Who was the member here who had the WCOH patches made? 

I was really happy with the quality of the patches and want to inquire about getting other, super rare repros made. 

I have so many jerseys that need patches that just aren't available. 

I need 2003-2004 Vintage "V" patches, 2002-2004 IIHF hem patches, Canada Cup Labatt patches and so on. 

If anyone else can lead me to a high quality, accurate embroidery company that will work with me, I'd appreciate it. 

Thanks guys. 

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

On 2/21/2017 at 4:05 PM, spudrock512 said:

I'm looking for a 1994 Stanley Cup Rangers White Jersey Patch.  I am probably wrong on this, but I think I heard that there was two different size patches for the Rangers, one for the Blue jerseys and one for the White jerseys. Again, I'm probably wrong on this, but if that is in fact true, I need the one for the White jersey.  I doubt any original patches are floating around, so I would want a repo closest to what was actually used.

Does this look like a fairly good reproduction of this patch?  I think it looks better than the National Emblem one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-STANLEY-CUP-FINALS-JERSEY-PATCH-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-ONLY-CORRECT-PATCH-/391643646819?hash=item5b2fc7cb63:g:vZQAAOSwj85YQvhj

1 hour ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Hey guy. Who was the member here who had the (SHHHH!!!) patches made?

Edited by thebiggoalie

43 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Got it ?

Is there any way to get an authentic, legit Maple Leafs Gardens Memories and Dreams patch? I'm not 100-percent sure but the listings on eBay appear to be either repros or fakes. Thank you!

16 minutes ago, DevilsWorship said:

Is there any way to get an authentic, legit Maple Leafs Gardens Memories and Dreams patch? I'm not 100-percent sure but the listings on eBay appear to be either repros or fakes. Thank you!

Good luck......I had to buy a whole jersey for that patch (good thing I wanted the jersey too!)

Yeah unless you buy a game worn/issued jersey you will not find the patch with the correct blue border.

Thanks, guys. I wanted to send my Nike GC to Keener to customize as a CuJo but I can't until I get that patch.