Autobots! I mean MSG! Transform!!

Cygnus X-1

So I was at MSG last night to see the final product of 3 years of transformation. Is it shiny and new with posh amenities like carpet in places there wasn't carpet before? Yes. Does it look nice? It does. Is the new scoreboard awesome? Who knows? I can't see it thanks to those ridiculous skybridges.

They are a novelty, cool to look at and walk on and check out the views but after a little while, you're like "skybridges retract!" Only they don't.

This season my tix are around center ice at the top of the upper bowl (Sec 223) on the bar stools which I really like. Good view, a little ledge for my $10.50 Molson or Ying-ling (screw it, I'm not gonna try to spell it right) and no row of people to shimmy past if I have to go and water the flowers during the period. But man, that skybridge in my face will take some time to get used to.....at least they put up big screens so I can see the time/shots/penalty info.

It should be noted that the transformation did not affect the Rangers as they still cannot score.

Lol. Great description. I'll be at Nassau Coliseum tonight to see them play the Islanders. If you do the same, you'd at least appreciate the new bathrooms at the Garden.

I will however, be at the game next Monday vs. the Ducks. Message me if you're going to that one, and maybe we can meet up. Maybe we'll score four goals this week we can talk about.

As per usual, I was there last night and will be at all games. Last season I was on the other side of the Garden, but this year I too am in section 223! Small world. My seat is in row 15. However, I rarely sit in my seat. Here is what my view looked like from my seat.

1380753_10151937694902418_2038932954_n.j

Lol. I was proabably looking at your head all night. I'm like right there.

I will however, be at the game next Monday vs. the Ducks. Message me if you're going to that one, and maybe we can meet up. Maybe we'll score four goals this week we can talk about.

Yes- we could break down each goal since we'd have the time to do it as there will be very few. I have a half-sie plan but that game is not on my docket so sadly I will not be at that one.

I was only in my seat for the ceremonies and the first period. After that I was walking around. I was wearing a white Miller Whale jersey and standing a good period of time so you would have been hard pressed to miss me. I was and will continue to be (unfortunately) 3 rows in front of Larry.

Lol, Larry. Did he even do his thing last night? I left right after the second goal to make an earlier train. I didn't see you, I would've noticed that shirt. Related, I really think I saw someone wearing a jersey I sold on eBay last night. Not 100%, but it was funny nonetheless.

But short of knocking out a MSG employee and putting on their uniform, how do you get in?

:D