The Philadelpia Flyers are a disgrace to professional hockey

guam64

But they made the 3rd period entertaining - a good old-fashioned goalie brawl to keep the fans interested..............

I guess Philly lost!??!

So how bout them Pens.. :stickhndl:

One of the most embarrassing games in recent memory. Not just the result, but the "gooning it up" after not competing all night. The Emery fight was a disgrace.

One of the most embarrassing games in recent memory. Not just the result, but the "gooning it up" after not competing all night. The Emery fight was a disgrace.

I wasn't even upset about that. Holtby was a dumbass for even acknowledging Emery long enough to get his Arse kicked. Hell the puck didn't even acknowledge Emery all night. :lol: The Flyers got the short end of the goonery anyway so whatever.

But I am offended that the Flyers gave up 7 goals and scored none on the Caps. The only thing that could have made it worse and more unprofessional was if they gave up a goal to Brooks Laich.

As a huge FLYERS fan I know they will get things together and make a push into the playoffs. Some make think I am dreaming, but if you compare the Metropolitan Division standings the Flyers are six points with a game in hand from a playoff spot. We all know the PENS are taking the division, but talking about a .500 NYI team in second place followed by a 6-7 Crapitals team well that is just lame. The Metropolitan is similarly crappy like the NFC East in the NFL. Once Giroux nets a goal the FLYERS will soar. I would rather this funk occur now then at the start of the season. The brawl last night was frustration and will hopefully spark the team. NJ watch out!

I would rather this funk occur now then at the start of the season.

So where exactly are we then?

So where exactly are we then?

Give the guy a break, it's easy to get confused when you have to smell a funk in Philadelphia 24/7 year-round.

End of the season smart guy! If we can win by giving up less than our 1 - 2 goal max a game the FLYERS are golden. Exhibit A: 1-0 against the NJD....woo-hoo.

Danny: Clooooud " want extra cheese on your pre-game grilled cheesy sandwich?"

Giroux: "Ahhhhhh well ahhhhhhh I guess..."

Danny: "After you eat, I will teach you how to be a Captain"

Giroux: "Ahhhhhh I got to babysit Couts tonight, remember."

Danny: " Ok great, we can all play mini hockey on our knees in the living room again!!!"

Giroux: "Ahhhhhh yay!" :)

She's no jaw dropper but that is WAY better than her current "crazed inmate" look