When's the next big MeiGray sale?

mfitz804

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Correct, those are excluded from the sales anyway. 

And regarding consignment, I am unsure at what threshhold they "automatically" decline offers, I've seen some offers sent to me for consigned items I had yet another item I think the offer was automatically declined (ended up becoming good friends with the offer-er a year or two later)

25 minutes ago, cjerina said:

And regarding consignment, I am unsure at what threshhold they "automatically" decline offers, I've seen some offers sent to me for consigned items I had yet another item I think the offer was automatically declined (ended up becoming good friends with the offer-er a year or two later)

Wouldn't that be spelled out in the contract you sign with Meigray when you consign with them?  If not, then I guess they use best judgement and decline offers that were say 50% off of what you were listing the jersey as.

I just asked if the price is still negotiable and they replied that I should propose my best offer that they will again forward to the owner. And so I will do later. Curious if and where we end up. :)