New member here...

VTBruinsFan

Hi, I am a new member to the site. I was referred by my friend David LaFountain. I am a big Boston Bruins fan, and don't really collect jerseys but do own a few.

The majority of what I have is all Boston jerseys.

Hope this site is as good as Dave says it is, and if it is, I look forward to talking with you all.

Nothing wrong with that. Much better than if all your jerseys were eggplant and teal.

All Boston? Hmmm, I sense a Bourque and a Neely. :closedeyes: Am I right?

Nothing wrong with that. Much better than if all your jerseys were eggplant and teal.

Hey, you are talking about my Bruins jersey collection ;)

@VTBruinsFan

Welcome on board :D

Hi, I am a new member to the site. I was referred by my friend David LaFountain. I am a big Boston Bruins fan, and don't really collect jerseys but do own a few.

Hope this site is as good as Dave says it is, and if it is, I look forward to talking with you all.

Welcome! Do you have any Oates jerseys?

Welcome to the boards. You'll like it here.

Welcome........You´re a Bruin fan and a big-Joe fan huh.... a shame they had to split ways :(

I got the authentic home white with the old number 19 on it........Bruins don´t like their captains do they? After 77 that is........

ANYWAY.....welcome B)

Bourque, Neely, Thornton, and a couple others. There are 2 Boston Bourques in their though as I have both #7 and #77.

The non-Bruins ones I have are Bourque and Chara. Want to eventually pick up a Thornton Sharks jersey to add.

Bourque, Neely, Thornton, and a couple others. There are 2 Boston Bourques in their though as I have both #7 and #77.

The non-Bruins ones I have are Bourque and Chara. Want to eventually pick up a Thornton Sharks jersey to add.

I have told you a few times that I would gladly take your Bourque #7 off of your hands.