Original Home White San Jose Sharks Jerseys

Tattooedsean

I helped a friend get the original away teal jerseys thanks to SportsK. I was curious if there is anywhere one can find the original home white jersey and making sure it isn't a knock off??

Did SportsK get you a replica or an authentic?

I'm considering using them for a CCM V550 Rangers Jeff Beukeboom because my quest for an authentic is failing and I need to order by this coming week to guarantee a Christmas delivery...they've been helpful and responsive to my email questions, but I never thought to ask if they had authentics stashed somewhere that weren't listed on their site...

Totally off topic, but does anyone know if I'm replacing a CCM 44, is a V550 Medium a good bet?

Check eBay and online classifieds, and before purchasing post the ad in the It is good or not topic.

Gotta say though I don't remember seeing many (or any) fake CCM Sharks from the early years.

Totally off topic, but does anyone know if I'm replacing a CCM 44, is a V550 Medium a good bet?

Yes, medium is the closest size to a CCM 44. (I wear both those sizes.)

Did SportsK get you a replica or an authentic?

I'm considering using them for a CCM V550 Rangers Jeff Beukeboom because my quest for an authentic is failing and I need to order by this coming week to guarantee a Christmas delivery...they've been helpful and responsive to my email questions, but I never thought to ask if they had authentics stashed somewhere that weren't listed on their site...

It is the Vintage replica. No fight straps but I really didn't care about that. I just want a higher quality and sportsk always is very cool with me.