Blackhawks Red vs. White. Opinions?

Cesar

Where are you getting legit 2.0s.....and black.

I generally prefer colored (vintage away) but the white Chicago jersey is just classy.

Definitely white. And just an FYI on the 2.0s from JerseyBaron, now that he has all the sizes available, he did $330 through paypal shipped to the US for me on a white one without the patch, so that's a pretty good deal on a jersey that's impossible to find!

I like the Red but am leaning toward the white for a few reasons.

They won the last two cups in a white

Nobody ever buys the white - will make it hard to find later / add value

You can wear a white while visiting other stadiums and not stand out like a beacon

There is an argument for red,

wont show dirt as easily if you plan to wear it a lot,

red without question. one of the best jerseys ever designed without question

the road whites though are also good and not as popular. almost everyone here in chicago wears the red one

If buying from JerseyBaron be aware that some of his customization is off. Having 30+ Hawks jerseys I obviously like both. I think I have a few more reds but I prefer the whites, as that was their home jersey when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s. I also like to stand out a bit, so while I wear red to games I try to wear white or alternates more often.

If buying from JerseyBaron be aware that some of his customization is off. Having 30+ Hawks jerseys I obviously like both. I think I have a few more reds but I prefer the whites, as that was their home jersey when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s. I also like to stand out a bit, so while I wear red to games I try to wear white or alternates more often.

I agree. Love the classic look of the white.

I don't recall anyone talking about Flyers jerseys in this feed....... hmmmm

No... that would be the derailing of a thread into a flame session over JerseyBaron, lol.

Honestly? No clue lol

I playfully asked whether or not I was experiencing Deja Vu from Guam's post which I believe he throws up whenever JerseyBaron is mentioned, apparently that was offensive... Or maybe he just hates Flyers fans, I couldn't say-- sorry, regardless : (

I personally like the Red one a lot more.

The white one would look really nice with a cup patch from either year since they won the cup wearing the white jerseys.

Well thanks for posting in here. Since you flamers are all on block now I won't have to see any of your posts anymore. So feel free to keep wasting your time....

What? Like others, I'm completely lost here. What just happened?

• 4 weeks later...

I have nearly the same question, a difficult choice to make...

I want to buy a game worn hawks but I hesitate between A white or a black one.

What do you prefer ?

Red Hawks 2.0's are available online at Rivercitysports for $299. All sizes.

Just thought someone could save a few bucks rather than buying from JerseyBaron.