Who does the best Detroit Red Wings lettering/numbering?

joe092690

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a Daniel Alfredsson away Premier Red Wings jersey.

I've never ordered off of either Icejerseys or sportsk but I've obviously heard great things about both. Which site do you suggest I order this Alfredsson jersey from? I know sportsk is located in Detroit and I believe they've done their lettering and numbering just as the team does it.

So if you were buying a Red Wings jersey, who do you trust most to order from that does the best job on Detroit jerseys?

I think you're pretty safe with either one, but given that SportsK is located in Detroit and deals so much with that team, they might have a slight edge. Really though, whoever will do it cheaper cuz they'll both do it right in all likelihood.

From what I've been told by others, Sports Haven does accept mail in orders. You just have to call to place them. The last time I went in to get a jersey done, it was 35$ and the turnaround time was less than a week. Can't really beat that and you will have the peace of mind that they are done 100% correctly.

I might be dropping off some jerseys to them tomorrow, so if I do, I'll post more info.

Not sure if they are using nameplates. I'm actually waiting until after the game to get mine done up. Sadly work is getting in the way of me making it down there before they close so I wont be able to find out any details for now.