Spengler Cup Jersey

YamaHama

Looking to puchase this Team Canada Spengler Cup jersey. Im having trouble finding out if they ship to Canada. And which jersey is the red one (home or away?). Ive emailed the company and gotten no response? Anyone speak the language? Or even French?

http://www.dfshop.com/dfshop/wsDfShop.wsc/pDfHome.p?session=rGlaLjajtildbhjwJduccjplmwcVZbri&href=j7mlzr6v3mee9ebdorju3nu&monum=4540282

It's a pretty terrible website. The french version of it (I speak french) is still mostly german... Though there is some English too.

On the jersey page in French you can select the 'couleur' (or colour...), but the two options are 'home' and 'away'.

Both options produce the same pictures, so there isn't a way to tell which is which.

As for shipping, it only says that you would have to pay by credit card, and that they do ship outside of Switzerland... but it only refers to EU countries.

It doesn't mention anywhere else.

Seeing as it is the holiday season, I might way a few days to see if you hear a response. Or try to phone number.

Thanks for checking into it for me.

I recevied an email with a different website. And clarification on the jersey color. Home is Red and Away is White.

URL for anyone interested: http://www.spenglercup-shop.ch/dfshop/wsDfShop.wsc/pDfHome.p?session=jddfoFKpdisbpJiklcavubakcKiAfCiY&href=spengler&f=country

Hi All,

I received a reply from them that did say the red jersey is "home" and the white one is "away".

I ordered a red Ryan Smyth jersey from them last year and they did ship it to me in Canada. A little pricey, but the jersey is awesome and I will probably order a white one from them this year. You need to list the player name and number in the notes field when you order.

Hi All,

I received a reply from them that did say the red jersey is "home" and the white one is "away".

I ordered a red Ryan Smyth jersey from them last year and they did ship it to me in Canada. A little pricey, but the jersey is awesome and I will probably order a white one from them this year. You need to list the player name and number in the notes field when you order.

Can you post up some pics please?!

That would be awesome. I would love to get one of Duchene.

Thanks

Can you post up some pics please?!

That would be awesome. I would love to get one of Duchene.

Thanks

A Spengler Cup Duchene would be SWEET! If you wind up getting one, I'd love to get details on the transaction/communication with the site.

post-19895-0-77778500-1389324558_thumb.jpost-19895-0-21060200-1389324569_thumb.j

Yes, I've attached two photos of my Spengler '12 home jersey. It is a great jersey, I love it. The jersey is a medium and all the colour and logos are sublimated (there are no sewn crests on the jersey), but the printing is superb.

The cost on the white Metropolit jersey that I just ordered was 185.20 CHF (they subtract the VAF tax) and the shipping was 35.50 CHF (Swiss Francs). It's pretty pricey for a replica with the exchange, but I live in Calgary and have not seen any others here in town and I really like the jersey.

Hope this helps.

That jersey is beautiful.

Would definitely love to get that jersey in Duchene, but I think the price tag is just a bit too much for me.

Post up pics of the white one if you decide to get it

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the 2013 jerseys and they're nice. Anyone know where I can get a 2012 Canada one? I want a Bergeron one

• 3 months later...

They have some replica 2012 (and 2007 & 2013) Team Canada Spengler Cup replica jerseys on Ebay. Seller (europeansportsjerseys) is out of New Hampshire - jerseys are $165 and shipping is $15 to US and Canada. Says jerseys are made in Switzerland by Ochsner - the official supplier.

No Bergeon ones listed right now, but I suppose you could always ask them. In his Ebay feedback it looks like someone has purchased a 2012 Bergeron one in Nov 2013.

I've asked the seller before, he is able to get jerseys from past years in all sizes I believe. But he said it would take months for the jersey to arrive and you would have to pay up front first.

They have some replica 2012 (and 2007 & 2013) Team Canada Spengler Cup replica jerseys on Ebay. Seller (europeansportsjerseys) is out of New Hampshire - jerseys are $165 and shipping is $15 to US and Canada. Says jerseys are made in Switzerland by Ochsner - the official supplier.

No Bergeon ones listed right now, but I suppose you could always ask them. In his Ebay feedback it looks like someone has purchased a 2012 Bergeron one in Nov 2013.

I got my Bergeron from him, I know it says he is from NH but the package came from Canada, but anyway I loved my Bergeron I got off him

1898010_251536521693321_1920794469_n.jpg