Is this finally the end of the Indo-EDGE?

GJD

Look at this. See how one authentic is $360 and there's another that's on sale? The one that's on sale is clearly and indo-edge, but look at the one for $360. It looks like one of the Made in Canada ones! Is this finally then end of the Indo-EDGE???? http://shop.nhl.com/Boston_Bruins_Jerseys_Authentic

I have noticed more of the 2.0's available - jerseybaron, River City Sports, cool hockey. Maybe the Indo's are in their death throws.

We can only hope. But indo or no indo....NHL's official shop is nowhere to risk dumping $300+ dollars. The unreliable pictures and descriptions alone would keep me away but I heard their customization is painfully off too.

Look at this. See how one authentic is $360 and there's another that's on sale? The one that's on sale is clearly and indo-edge, but look at the one for $360. It looks like one of the Made in Canada ones! Is this finally then end of the Indo-EDGE???? http://shop.nhl.com/Boston_Bruins_Jerseys_Authentic

Didn't you already go this route once before?

Didn't you already go this route once before?

Yup, I remember that too.

Short answer: no.

Long answer: no. The Indo is still available, including in the new styles for this year (Dallas, Calgary alternate, etc.). Reebok does seem to be scaling back on it, and you had better believe that this is one of the issues that will be addressed when the Reebok/Adidas contract is assessed in the next two years.

I thought one of the ways to tell an Indo was the green taping inside the collar? The $360 jersey has that taping. Also, the portion where it describes the origin of the jersey says "Imported". I guess it could be imported from Canada, but I have a suspicion that if it were made in Canada, it would just say that. I could be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Bergeron indo I'm going to try and sell so I can get a proper 2.0 in a 46 as I just didn't like the quality compared to the hossa one I had as a 1.0. My post got cut out so I had to edit this one lol. I hope we've seen the last of them because I hate getting screwed on a not so authentic shirt I paid a lot for

Edited by Prowl