MLB shop customization

BanthaBeard

Is it any good? They have a few decent Coolbase authentic jerseys on sale that I'm thinking of grabbing but I'm not sure if it's a similar situation to NHL Shop, i.e. avoid at all costs.

I'm going for a Mets home jersey, so I'm imagining it should have glacier twill customization.

I have only ever had two jerseys done through them and they were done well. One was a Tigers home which is probably idiot proof and the other was a Tigers throwback pullover they wore a couple years ago done up as Cabrera, which looked spot on to me.

Don't know if that helps or not, but that's been my experience.

The MLB shop is spot on a lot more times than not. It's nothing like that joke called NHL.com. You can do either that or if your going for a mets jersey have stitches do it since they do the on field jerseys.

Cheers guys, thanks for the advice. I'd 100% get Stitches to do it if I could but I'm in London, so not an option at the moment! Hopefully we're moving to NYC later this year, which will make the whole jersey collecting thing a lot easier.

I could be wrong but the last I heard, majestic does the mets customization and stitches will do call-ups during the season

I bought a 2012 Dickey jersey from mlbshop and it was spot on. Depending on the team I would be more cocerned not having it customized by majestic