Jersey Baron Customization

I was thinking of shelling out for a Hawks edge jersey but wanted to know if I should send it somewhere else to get customized or whether he does a decent job. I've never bought from them before so wanted some feedback on buying a blank or pre customized jersey

Thanks again as always for the help on this forum. You guys have really been helpful to me

Whenever he posts jerseys for sale, they usually are pretty close but they never seen to be spot on. I would never have him customize something for me unless I could see the customization before I bought.

Don't be lazy, just send it to the right people from the start and you won't have to sweat and wonder if it's going to be done right. You spend way too much money on a jersey to not have peace of mind in your purchase.

Thanks DC. I agree. I've had a bad experience already with poor customization jobs so I don't want to be burned again.

I'm almost sure all of his stuff is done at SLC in Scarborough. If you want it done perfectly then you'll have to send it to where the Hawks game jerseys are done.

I'm almost sure all of his stuff is done at SLC in Scarborough. If you want it done perfectly then you'll have to send it to where the Hawks game jerseys are done.

I'd like to solve the puzzle!

Chicago – Triple Threat Sports (2008?-Pres); City Sports Lettering (xx-2007?) Gunzo's Sports(1980s)

Think I'm going to go Citysports. Going to call them first to see if they carry nameplates and then go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Prowl, did you end up getting it customized? You are from Calgary like me, are you telling me you don't go to great plains cresting?

^ I have done numerous jerseys through them. They have never messed up and everything has always been accurate to the teams that I have done (fonts, sizes etc.). As far as I know, they have a disc with all NHL teams (old and new) which copies a stencil and laser cuts all letters and numbers. I am wanting to get a north stars jersey done up through them, it is a ccm from the early 90's not a vintage remake. Do you suggest I go elsewhere for that one?

They will never mess up if you never notice the mistake... :)

• 2 months later...