Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guam64

Martin Erat scores his 1st goal of the season

9 posts in this topic

owngoal-vi.gif

How the did the Jets still manage to lose that game? Those useless morons should be forced to play the rest of the season in Atlanta as punishment.

Ha! it was tough to catch that in verizon center. At least big buff got knocked on his arse tonight

I gotta wonder... if Erat's performance this year all him...or because Oates is just can't coach him/uses him in really bad positions.

A love of Bondra and hatred of Jagr & Erat; it's obvious who Guam sided with in the Velvet Divorce ...

I gotta wonder... if Erat's performance this year all him...or because Oates is just can't coach him/uses him in really bad positions.

It's Oates. He is trying to reinvent the wheel and plays Erat everywhere except his natural position. Because of Oates, after Grabovski's injury, the Caps' 2nd line centers have been Jay Beagle and Casey Wellman.

Bah I was figuring I could get Guam to call me a nerd for making a joke about the dissolution of Czechoslovakia.

I'll stick to poop jokes from here on out.

Bah I was figuring I could get Guam to call me a nerd for making a joke about the dissolution of Czechoslovakia.

I'll stick to poop jokes from here on out.

You are not Tom Poti.

Besides I can't call you a nerd if I got the joke and got a chuckle out of it. :lol:

9phStMS.gif

382.gif

Erat will win the Conn Smythe this year, he's gonna become the next Claude Lemieux in the playoffs, and Guam will have a poster of Erat in a bathing suit on his ceiling.