2010 Authentic Team Canada Crosby jersey

mattdenine

Hey guys I have a size 56 authentic white Crosby jersey. I had the cresting done by Central Crests which as I'm sure you guys know were the Officially Licensed Providers of Vancouver 2010 Olympics Jersey Cresting. The jersey does not have the "A" as I had it done just like the jersey the one her wore during the gold medal game. I'm thinking about selling I was just curious of what sort of price I should be looking to get for it.

I'm hoping you got it for less than the $399 on the sticker. I know in the other thread about 2010 Olympic jerseys folks mentioned that the authentics got down to $180 on closeout, so I'd wager that an accurately customized authentic would probably only fetch at most an extra $100 on top of that.

So even if you put it up for like $275-$300, you'll probably get bombarded with lowball offers and people expecting you to sell it for sub-$200.

They actually sold blanks at sportchek in Canada for $79.99 on clearance in 2011 and customization was $60-$70 so don't expect much over $150-$200. Remember there was also a limited edition authentic that was actually closer to what the players wore with the inner maple leaf and even those were selling quite low on resale. My limited edition luongo with paperwork sold for $250.

They actually sold blanks at sportchek in Canada for $79.99 on clearance in 2011 and customization was $60-$70 so don't expect much over $150-$200. Remember there was also a limited edition authentic that was actually closer to what the players wore with the inner maple leaf and even those were selling quite low on resale. My limited edition luongo with paperwork sold for $250.

The jerseys were $179.99 at Sportcheck in 2011 or 2012 and customization with Central Crest was $100 plus tax and shipping