Deadmarsh Kings Alt Jersey

slime

Probably in the $60-$150 range. There isn't much demand of retired/traded players unless they are HoFers. Most players that aren't on the current team have their jerseys clearanced. And since the you can still buy that style at retail more of those can still be made. A nice pickup noneless. I like that style and I'm planning on getting a frolov or kopitar done up.

It's funny how they reversed the logos on the Kings jerseys over time. Mine has the crown on the front and yours has the coat of arms.

2168714730100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

As for worth, I'd say that range is correct and would think that figuring a good sale price on the jersey and a common price for customizing $80 would be a nice price and anything less than that a really good deal.

Jeff, until you just pointed that out, I gotta admit I never noticed that the Kings switched the crests around on the alternates. Proves how much I pay attention to the Kings.

Hey, good to see another Deader fan! I was actually going to start a topic on him today, but you beat me to it. Adam Deadmarsh is my favorite player of all time. I saw him play his junior hockey in Portland when I was very little and his name stuck with me until I got his rookie card with Quebec. I followed his career ever since. I picked up a used version of that jersey last summer for $75, but have since seen them for $43 and $59 as buy it nows on ebay and even go for less when they had a large stock of them. I have a sizable Deadmarsh collection which include:

Pro Player White Avalanche Autographed on the #1 (which I'll add the 1996 Stanley Cup Patch to this summer)

Koho Purple w/ Crest Kings Alt

CCM White w/ Crown Kings Home

CCM Home Avalanche with Neck tag to add the 2001 ASG Patch to (its currently a Tanguay #18 Jersey I got cheap off ebay, and will change the name plate on)

CCM Alt Avalanche Jersey also lettered with Tanguay #18, and while usually against my rule of having the name of a player on a jersey he never wore, I love that jersey and decided, what the hell.

1998 Nike White USA Olympic Jersey to be lettered and numbered (when I get some money)

2002 Nike Blue USA Olympic Jersey to be lettered and numbered

Since this came up, Last night I picked up another White Pro Player Deadmarsh jersey new with tags off ebay and I'm gonna add the NHL 2000 patch to this one, since it was the only year they wore Pro Player Jerseys. I know I'm the Deadmarsh expert here, but I found this picture sometime ago, and I'm debating adding the "A" as I've never seen a picture of him wearing it in a game, but Getty Images doesn't have pics of him from every game. Does any one know if he actually wore it or if it was made up due to an injury and was never worn? This is all based on that I remeber this jersey being listed as a game worn, I dont see any tags on the hem now that I look at it. Anyone?

Deadmarsh2000A.jpg

where did you find that one? A friend of mine here in Germany sent this one in to have the lettering kit sewn on and I took the picture.

I wanna say ebay, but I'm not 100%. Based off the original file name, I think its ebay, but thats all I've got to go on.

Jeff, until you just pointed that out, I gotta admit I never noticed that the Kings switched the crests around on the alternates. Proves how much I pay attention to the Kings.

The Kings first used the current look in 98-99 with the black and white jerseys using the Coat of Arms crest and then added the purple alternate the next year with the Crown logo. They kept them this way through 01-02.

Then in 02-03 they swapped the logos, switching the Crown to the home and aways and putting the Coat of Arms on the purple alt since then.

I wanna say ebay, but I'm not 100%. Based off the original file name, I think its ebay, but thats all I've got to go on.

That little camera icon in the corner sure says ebay to me.

I agree Zoom, I was in high school at the computer lab, pulled up espn.com and saw the Avs had traded for Blake, and I was excited because with the team they had that year, he would really help make the chances of winning the cup. When I clicked on the link to read who had been dealt for him, I saw Deadmarsh was on the way out, and I became a Kings fan. Its too bad, I wish he could have gotten another cup, but those playoffs in LA were a lot of fun to watch.

That little camera icon in the corner sure says ebay to me.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too last night. The orignal file name was something like e1_97843 or something which strikes me as what you get when you save from ebay. JustAnotherVictim, do you have any idea why your friend got the A on the jersey?

I agree Zoom, I was in high school at the computer lab, pulled up espn.com and saw the Avs had traded for Blake, and I was excited because with the team they had that year, he would really help make the chances of winning the cup. When I clicked on the link to read who had been dealt for him, I saw Deadmarsh was on the way out, and I became a Kings fan. Its too bad, I wish he could have gotten another cup, but those playoffs in LA were a lot of fun to watch.

I think it was the Kings that were pushing them hard too in the conference semis that year too.

Yeah, that year and the next both series went 7 games in the second round between the Avs and Kings.

Yeah, that year and the next both series went 7 games in the second round between the Avs and Kings.

Haha, oh yes...how the Avs managed to give me such headaches during that playoff season! As much as I loved Patrick Roy, that guy could drive me nuts. I was terrified, after all the hype of winning the Cup for Bourque, that they were gonna throw it away.

• 1 month later...

First off, Slime I would say in the $40 range, based on the fact one went for $37 today, there was one buy it now at $40 and one at $43 (which is still there). Granted all 3 had the crown crest, not the shield.

As for the question I posted about Deader ever wearing the "A" I got smart and went to the souce, the Avs official message board. In about 5 hours I was able to get several people saying they remeber him wearing it, but didnt have any proof, until one guy was able to post this. 82488_sejmout_122_874lo.jpg. I feel I'm being kinda anal about this jersey, but I think I'll only put the A if someone can say he wore it on the white jersey too. I dont know why, but that seems like it matters somewhat, since the jersey I have to add it to is white.

Have you tried searching Getty Images?

That's always my first stop when looking for things like who wore what when.

Yeah, thats usually my first stop to. I've checked every picture they have of him there. I'm glad you don't have to pay just to look, because Getty has helped me find more ways to waste money on jerseys then I could have ever hoped for!