MeiGray's Clearance Section

mfitz804

Man, if you like the right teams you can do very well there picking up team issued blanks...can't believe how cheap some are listed for!

Never my team, though.

It's a shame they are only in larger sizes.....but I really like pizza and ice cream, so give me two years and maybe I can make it work.

Goalie cut jersey shape, here I come.

NO!! Big sizes, (58/58+) are the property of Team Fat Body! For which I have been a life long member... don't take this from me, all I'll have left is Hawaiian shirts!

NO!! Big sizes, (58/58+) are the property of Team Fat Body! For which I have been a life long member... don't take this from me, all I'll have left is Hawaiian shirts!

Kevin Smith is the innovator of fat guy hockey jersey habits.

fp_5273490_rev_twilight_pre.jpg

He's one step away from just having his actual skin replaced with an Oilers jersey.

I don't LOVE that style either... just found it to be ok.

But it was great to do up a 2010 SC Finals jersey, and the black is about to become a Spectrum patch jersey.

• 1 month later...

proud member of team fat body haha