Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nas

How to get patches sewn on jerseys?

8 posts in this topic

This is probably a really dumb question...

So I have this 2000-2004 white CCM Caps Chris Simon jersey...

ZhK0bLy.jpg

...and I wanna get this patch for it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-COMMEMORATIVE-NHL-JERSEY-PATCH-9-11-SEPTEMBER-11-2001-/221216213908?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3381838b94

Is there a place I could send both of them to to have the patch properly sewn on?

Edited by Nas

Bring it to your local dry cleaners and they should be able to do it for you. Really anyone with a sewing machine should be able to do it.

FYI that's a reproduction patch.

Bring it to your local dry cleaners and they should be able to do it for you. Really anyone with a sewing machine should be able to do it.

FYI that's a reproduction patch.

Ooh, good then. I'll order the patch right away, this should be easy, thanks. :)

And reproduction? What do you mean? I know it's not one of the original ones, as it doesn't look exact as the one on the NHLPATCHES website:

$T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG+fMBQBjytGPB!~~60_3.JP

was_911.jpg

This was the actual patch.

Not really a big deal as long as you are OK with a reproduction patch because that's probably as close as you can get with what's out there.

This was the actual patch.

Not really a big deal as long as you are OK with a reproduction patch because that's probably as close as you can get with what's out there.

Ah, okay then :P

Where approximately should I have it put on? I'm guessing around here under the shoulder line?

0ZGaEUm.png

Use images for reference on placment of the patch

http://www.nhlpatches.info/team.htm

Wash, dry, and iron your uniform before you begin. If it’s a new uniform, make sure to wash and dry once before sewing on the patch, otherwise, the fabric will bunch unevenly under the patch after the first wash and dry cycle.

Let this serve as your one and only warning: Stop upping years-old topics and/or posting generic garbage just to pad your totals.